aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Embracing Love

1. shattered
    shattered
    its too bad this isn't the youka nitta club, otherwise i can also claim hosaka and yumi-chan from boku no koi ... man they're HAWT
  2. noone
    noone
    *cough*

... and did i mention i own all ukes in boku no koe too?!

i can't help it, they're so huggable...
  3. YorumiAkihime
    YorumiAkihime
    Hey, fellow fangirls!! I think we should lock noone somewhere far and hidden... :evil: She keeps stealing the best bishies for herselves...
  4. makiyuki
    makiyuki
    No bishies are safe from noone.
    @ Aki-chan that chapter Katou is so cute getting Iwaki's attention.
  5. noone
    noone
    @makiyuki

kato's more cute when he actually reads a book, so concentrated... one can see he's not in the habit
  6. YorumiAkihime
    YorumiAkihime
    Oh yeah, Katou can be so terribly cute *melts* But I still prefer when Iwaki-san is cute
  7. noone
    noone
    ... i still would love to see yukihito playing the cool seme - in ACTION i mean, not only in pose....

if sawa's not free that time, i don't mind seeing yukihito with anyone else, except iwaki...

*thinks hard about it*
  8. YorumiAkihime
    YorumiAkihime
    Hmmmm, we have actually seen no action except Iwaki's and Katou's in the manga, ne?
  9. shattered
    shattered
    that's what i was trying to say! she never drew sawa and yukihito smex! i wanna seeeeeee >///////<
  10. YorumiAkihime
    YorumiAkihime
    Actually I meant that we didn't see nobody other's sex except where the main charas were involved so it probably doesn't seem like this will change The same goes for Miyasaka and Onozuka probably Heh, I still hope they will end up together
Page 6 of 55 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast