aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Embracing Love

1. limitedfan
    You'll never change noone. It is all about Iwaki this, Iwaki that, but nothing about Katou .... hmmmm.

Never mind, Katou is my # one forever. That scream for losing Akizuki was enough to rip a hole in my heart.

Did something new happen in the manga world??? I think Nitta Youka was sincere when she said she'll spend the rest of her life apologizing. I don't think Haru is coming back. I think Japanese people are totally different when they decide to apologize for life. I wonder if it is possible for her to pass the torch to someone else to carry the story forward with her ideas. Not sure if this will work.
  2. makiyuki
    makiyuki
    Sadly, both Iwaki/Katou and WC got knocked out in the last round.
    I think limitedfan may be right about sensei and it makes me very sad.
  3. limitedfan
    limitedfan
    Makiyuki. On LJ there was talk about sending the publishers and the people involved a letter requesting them to support Youka Nitta. Not sure if this went through or not. I wonder if fans here can do something.
  4. Shanagogo
    Shanagogo
    I wish I could get myself to buy both their calendars. But here in California they are at least $50 a piece plus shipping!
  5. witney87
    witney87
    yeah, know what you are talking about. i love Youka Nittas work so much but there's no way a poor student can afford enough money
  6. Fairy4u
    Fairy4u
    new here, and everybody in synch with me , an avid fan of "Haru wo Daite Ita.
  7. limitedfan
    limitedfan
    I thought someone on LJ (Live Journal) had the downloadable calendars. Check there. And welcome to the newbies.
  8. CHeeseITZ
    CHeeseITZ
    this movie or OVA comes second best to "Ai no Kusabi"
    I love the movie, it was an honor to watch, just loved it.
  9. limitedfan
    limitedfan
    CheeseITZ. I liked Ai no Kusabi too. But they are different to me. The End of AnK has a couple of moments that just makes you lose it completely. The OVAs for HwD didn't do that for me. But I do like the moment Iwaki admits he is in love with Katou (both sitting on the floor) that was lovely. However, Winter Cicada ending was it for me. Still a little under AnK, but almost there.
  10. Viccusays
    Viccusays
    I loved this OVA. It was the first anime I watched that addressed real isues concerning gay relationships ---had to join.