aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Embracing Love

1. arinna
    argh, i joined too late, they're both taken now *goes to sulk*
  2. YorumiAkihime
    YorumiAkihime
    bad fangirls, bad!! No taking of Iwaki or Katou They belong only to each other Actually, Iwaki-san was MINE but I was so generous and let Katou to have him...
  3. Talasca
    Talasca
    Mifeman: If we take turns keeping them both, I can say yes. Yep, lets not tell noone about this. *shh*

YorimiAkihime: Of course they belong to each other but that doesn't stop us enjoying them too. They just need someone who looks after them.
  4. YorumiAkihime
    YorumiAkihime
    @Talasca: Look who's speaking When you have just made this agreement with Mifeman I think I should steal them both for myself
  5. Talasca
    Talasca
    YorumiAkihime: We are just thinking what would be best for them. I'm sure they would love to have their way with each other in my living room. ^_~
  6. Mifeman
    Mifeman
    Aki-chan: You wouldn't do that to poor me, would you? *watering eyes*

(talasca we have to try all sorts off approaches )
  7. YorumiAkihime
    YorumiAkihime
    @Talasca: Oh and I soo think that they would like my living room more
    @Mifie: Heheeee, I love to tease others, especially those with watering eyes
  8. makiyuki
    makiyuki
    I like them best in their living room. Iwaki reading a book; Katou resting on Iwaki's lap.
  9. YorumiAkihime
    YorumiAkihime
    Uwaaaaah, I just read that chapter you are describing yesterday, yay!! *faints*
  10. noone
    noone
    ok, ok, this is going to be rough, i can see it...
    how about this? we take turns. he's a man, he can take it.
    today he's mine
    (catch is: we're always living today)

... of COURSE i'm speaking of the man worth having, iwaki-san *huggles him*. the other one - you can do whatever you want with him...

as for the bad girls sharing my favorite uke behind my back:
Page 5 of 55 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast