aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Embracing Love

1. makiyuki
    makiyuki
    Tomohiro always is a welcome guest in his sister spare bedroom. Maybe there was a method to his madness.
    Chocolate and Koushi...are you feeding him?
  2. noone
    noone
    *wink* all the time... off the record... who do you think had him kidnapped ?!

jk, jk, i wouldn't do that to him~! (not in such a bad manner anyway)
  3. Demeter
    Demeter
    @noone: oh you don't need a machine gun... if you don't come too close from Yumi and Hosaka
    Even if... I admit that Koushi brings up my seme side quite a lot, might be interesting
    Hum... anyway, yeah I can totally picture you kidnapping poor Tomohiro XDDD

@maki: yay for protective seme indeed!!! But even "yayer" for protective uke!! I cannot resist!!! <333333
  4. limitedfan
    limitedfan
    Can we speculate on what will happen next, now that the Old boss hired Iwaki for running the Production company, instead of crazy-assassin-young-boss? Is this a set back for Iwaki and his dream? Or can he use this to see if he can actually succeed if he had his own company? Also, where is Kato going again? I thought his dangerous filming in the mid-east is done!
  5. limitedfan
    limitedfan
    Oh Should this be at the Haru new thread? The speculation I mean?
  6. noone
    noone
    i think kato was only on a filming break, that movie sure wasn't done... as for what iwaki might do next - he's an idiot when it comes to emo stuff, so i guess he'll accept the studio and try to get it working again.

as to why that makes him an idiot... he could definitely start a new one, with a clean slate. who wants to bet he won't though?
  7. limitedfan
    limitedfan
    Sorry. Haven't been here for a while. I think you are right. Iwaki will take over. He wouldn't want to see a lot of people lose their jobs or hurt. But it will be difficult because now he can't be thinking only of himself or favouring himself when chosing a project. He also has to look out for everyone represented by their company. Which means he'll be totally busy not only with his career choices, but with the company. Will that make the distance between him and Katou a difficult thing. Katou and Iwaki are each others guidence and support. Now is going to be hard on Iwaki more than Katou.
  8. noone
    noone
    i have to admit i was so stressed lately i didn't even read chapter 48, recently released by love and voice...

i even forgot what's in it and now i can't locate it - i know where it is generally speaking but my yaoi manga folder is a mutant thing and i don't want to disturb it.

which one was ch. 48? it's not one of the stand-on-vessels right?
  9. limitedfan
    limitedfan
    It's the one with Iwaki finishing filming with that Evil director and hearing that he was nominated for Fuyu no Semi and was worried that Katou didn't get nominated. However, it turned out that the two of them were nominated for the same "Lead Actor" category which is unusual for two actors from the same movie to get nominated in the same category. Both were worried about the other's feelings and off course realizing how much they love each other. It's still at LJ. I just found it yesterday. I was away from the Haru sites for a few days dealing with stuff. But luckily I got it yesterday.
  10. limitedfan
    limitedfan
    Oh! I forgot, they do have congratulations/celebration smex after.
Page 44 of 55 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast