aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Embracing Love

1. noone
    noone
    @demeter:
    yes i can and so i will. unfortunately, the RL bishie might object (though i hear that models are normally gay, or is it an urban myth? must be too much yaoi manga in my system)

@makiyuki: true, now you made me see the light. no matter how gorgeous the curly guy is, i couldn't see him marrying my iwaki. he (curly) is probably an uke too. so lol, the wedding is off.
  2. limitedfan
    limitedfan
    @ noone. Kato rules and Iwaki's not leaving him, nor the other way around. "Curly" can find himself someone else. Laughed at 55DSL. The chick might equal Iwaki in cuteness, but the blond guy can't match (or hold a candle) to Kato. Admit it. Kato rules.
  3. makiyuki
    makiyuki
    Hey noone if Iwaki can top Katou he could handle "Curly". Katou is way cuter...so I my favorite couple will stay together.
  4. Demeter
    Demeter
    Oh well in fact it's quite a good news that noone is infatuated with Curly
    "what?! he IS cute!! and sexy. i want him." Take him!! I give him to you with all my might! And you also have my blessing *pushes Curly in noone's arms while watching Katou & Iwaki cuddling*
  5. noone
    noone
    @demeter: sadly lol, i am a polygamist
    so i gather all good looking boys around me and never let go. curly AND iwaki are mine, and so are a few dozen others...
    better leave this be or i might start looking closer at yumi-chan and hosaka!
  6. Ruby_Alexandrine
    Ruby_Alexandrine
    I am a polygamist/polyamorist as well - the more, the merrier!
  7. Demeter
    Demeter
    @noone: do not even think about it! Or I might start looking closer at Koushi

And in fact I like this idea of polygamy *____* I decided to join ruby and noone on this, so many possibilities
  8. noone
    noone
    @demeter: look all you want but i'm keeping guard over him with a machine gun! (why machine gun? 'cause i can't aim properly )

lol, polygamists unite?
  9. makiyuki
    makiyuki
    Oh my!!! Poor Koushi held captive again.....the trauma. I can envision Tomohiro rushing through noone's rounds of bullets.
    YAY! for prrotective semes.
  10. noone
    noone
    tomohiro is a captive himself, i think that tells everything we need to know about his ability to come to anyone's rescue (himself included) and let's not forget he's the guy who married off his lover to his sister, just to keep an eye on him... a bit too extreme, ain't it?!

koushi would like it, anyway, since i've got chocolates to give him
Page 43 of 55 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast