aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Embracing Love

1. Demeter
    Demeter
    hahaha yeah I read that at the 'unpleasant' thread, and yep I also thought that no matter how you looked at the pics, the Nitta boys are a lot hotter than the models

(does that make me pathetic? I read somewhere on aarin that it was pathetic to find a drawn bishie more attractive than a real one... but then again, I really dislike the "model type"... Oh I guess I'm ok with being pathetic after all )
  2. shattered
    shattered
    LOL I find it funny that they consider Iwaki a chick ...
  3. noone
    noone
    kill me now if you will, but heh, that model for the patch-looking overcoat and the black scarf looks WAY hotter than kato in the same outfit (i think it's a hugo boss ad)

he has green eyes and is a bit tanned and his hair is curly and he totally looks like hrithik roshan who is probably one of the hottest studs on this planet at this moment.

on the other hand, iwaki and more than him, koushi, are unbeatable... and lol, they are both chicks ok, they aren't but lol it sounds good
  4. Ruby_Alexandrine
    Ruby_Alexandrine
    I'm really glad that 55DSL are taking this light-heartedly.
  5. noone
    noone
    yeah but will it be alright with her? after such a huge shock, it'll take time to rebuild her self-confidence even if all other brands take the same approach - and they should, since this is not grand theft dammit, ah nevermind, let's not go into it again.
    and the japanese publishers will also be careful.

i just hope it all settles in much less time than initially predicted, and in a few months the series will continue.

i also hope the style won't change. i love this present one.
  6. Demeter
    Demeter
    *reading* ... "kill me now if you will, but heh, that model for the patch-looking overcoat and the black scarf looks WAY hotter than kato in the same outfit (i think it's a hugo boss ad)" ... *reading* ...

*presently in a state of shock*
  7. noone
    noone
    what?! he IS cute!! and sexy. i want him. better yet, let's replace kato with him, and then i'll be happy to give iwaki away in marriage
  8. makiyuki
    makiyuki
    Reading this exchange of post has cheered me up At least some things never change...poor Katou to be exchanged for RL bishie and noone will let Iwaki get married I never thought noone would share.
  9. Demeter
    Demeter
    noone cannot share something she doesn't possess, can she?
  10. makiyuki
    makiyuki
    That is true she can't share Iwaki 'cause Katou is the posessive type.
Page 42 of 55 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast