aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Embracing Love

1. nemine
    I have to agree with you Shattered *~*
    and Yukihito is pretty hot as well, especially in the last chapters, when he has grown up a bit.
  2. noone
    noone
    yukihito's turning out to be a cool babe

but i didn't see him much after that "grand dame" (or whatever the chapter was called) thingie with sawa.

i want more of him

nemine, you know... you're absolutely right i should let them keep kato and save iwaki for myself... but i want everyone to recognize him as the beauty in that family, first, so i can tell them he's off limits
  3. nemine
    nemine
    noone, now you are showing your sadistic side here<3
    But, that is a great plan. first make them drool over the beautiful Iwaki, and then lock him away before they manage to touch him

and yeah, I want more Yukihito too! especially now because he seems to be turning seme. i mean, Sawa wants to be his slave!
    damn I need more of this! *^*
  4. shattered
    shattered
    yeah when yukihito got home from school and walked in all casually and ...

but i still prefer onozuka ... because we haven't really seen him try anything (except that sexy talk to katou) ... he might swing both ways
  5. nemine
    nemine
    Ah yes, Onozuka is pretty mysterious, and i am getting a feeling that he does swing both ways.
    So, now we need more Yukihito, and Onozuka! >_>
  6. noone
    noone
    *hates onozuka*

he doesn't like iwaki... or so he told miyasaka as i recall. he might be jealous or he just might want something more from him!!

7. nemine
    nemine
    I bet Onozuka loves Iwakis looks as well, noone. but doesn't really like his persnality for some reason. (ooh..yeah, maybe he is jealous..of Katou! since he always talks about his precious Iwaki! )
  8. noone
    noone
    still

yeah but i don't trust him... he might try something
  9. nemine
    nemine
    Yes, he sure isn't a person to be trusted. we must keep our eyes open, and protect Iwaki
  10. limitedfan
    limitedfan
    Nemine, thanks for getting noone off my Katou-case. To each his own. And about Onouka. I'm not sure he swings both ways. I get the feeling he has a thing for either Katou or Iwaki, that's why he threatened Miyasaki that he'll not support him if he did something foolish. I think he wants them apart, but not because of Miyasaki. That's why he rushed Katou back to Iwaki (at his own house), maybe to get in his good books?
Page 33 of 55 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast