aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Embracing Love

1. eiri
    eiri
    Are they still going to translate chapters 48 & 49? The only ones I got are raws.
  2. noone
    noone
    love and voice did say they were holding off scanlating all the last month due real life issues. hopefully they'll have time enough to go back after exams and stuff
  3. limitedfan
    limitedfan
    Did you check the 2 chps released on LJ. I think I saw these before. Could be wrong.
  4. limitedfan
    limitedfan
    PS: I still adore Katou more. And checking the onsen chp, he's the cutest.
  5. noone
    noone
    @limitedfan: which 2 chapters?? *running off to get them*

and nope. you must be tired and not seeing well. iwaki's the cutest!!!

EDIT: ah, i see

i thought they were new chapters and was ready for a scanlation...
    but the re-scans are ok too. i mean. that volume was the worst scanned of all...
  6. limitedfan
    limitedfan
    Okay. So I am not losing it. I did read those two before. Well seeing Katou so lovey dovey and hungry is the best. And no I'm not tired or seeing things. I am sure Kato is the cutest, sweetest and (not to hurt your feelings), but the most handsome of the two. I won't deny that Iwaki is sexy looking, but I never cared for blonds until I saw Kato. I love his chin.
  7. noone
    noone
    only the chin?!!!!

for a chin are you giving away the most beautiful man ever drawn in a manga?! (with a reserved space for koushi, just in case )

no!!!!!!! iwaki is the best!
  8. limitedfan
    limitedfan
    That's the only PG13 part I can discuss. Chin among other parts. But let's keep it at that. And yes, for Katou, I'd give up Iwaki. He has everything I wish I can find in a boyfriend.
  9. nemine
    nemine
    noone! let that person have Katou and stop trying to make another Iwaki-fan! (that way we don't have to share Iwaki with yet another one. )
  10. shattered
    shattered
    i stopped wanting to claim either of them ... too popular! so i settle for watching ... and possibly claim onozuka ... he's pretty hot
Page 32 of 55 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast