aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Embracing Love

1. Eien Blue
    Eien Blue
    Tt is actually in the scanlating gorup I belong to... me thinks she rather me not stray ^^
  2. fefechan
    fefechan
    I think that the best one is 'Winter Cicada', the Haru wo Daiteita OVA.
    OMG, I've never cried so much...
    T.T
    So saaaad!!! And good, too. The drawing is beautiful, and the story, perfect...
  3. noone
    noone
    @eien and Tt: this is a conspiracy *wails*

@fefechan: yeah, if you're talking anime. if you're talking manga, nothing beats haru wo
  4. formula17
    formula17
    What? I just knew about this social groups thingy and "Embracing Love" *laughs*. Joined of course for the love of KatouxIwaki! I'm praying for more of KatouxIwaki from Nitta sensei in the future!
  5. Bay
    Bay
    Hi! like 3 weeks ago I read all the volumes of Harudaki (and also watched the ovas and I cried with Winter Cicada’s ovas as well). I’m also reading Secret Diplomacy.
    So, I joined this group, hope you don’t mind; my english skills aren’t the best.
  6. Eien Blue
    Eien Blue
    @Bay, reading manga is a great way to lean English ^~
    @ noone: Yup, we're conspiring to make Iwaki's life HEL!!! The only way I'll stop, is if he gives me Katou.
  7. noone
    noone
    *snatches kato from iwaki and hands him over to eien*

there!! take him and no return needed!!

just don't bring him closer to iwaki again, let him be mine

umm, is there news about the licensing of volumes 7-14? i heard some strange complicated rumours...

EDITED: cause i can't type...
  8. shattered
    shattered
    17? does that mean there'll be only 5 more volumes before the end?
  9. noone
    noone
    @shattered: omg i did it!!! no, it's just a mispelling thing lol.

i meant 7-14...
  10. ponytale
    ponytale
    Hey guys, I'm thinking of getting the Kiss of Fire artbook published by DMP, is there any difference from the Japan version (since the original seems to be out of print :P) Any advice is appreciated ^^)/
Page 31 of 55 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast