aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Embracing Love

1. Eien Blue
    Eien Blue
    I was annoyed with Iroku Irokkoi... OMG it was cheese!!
  2. limitedfan
    limitedfan
    @Shattered. I liked the V.O. in "papa to kiss" because he sounded like a kid, but in "Kirepapa", his character is an adult. I didn't get that from the voice at all. Grimmjaw on the other hand, that's great.
  3. noone
    noone
    lol you're talking sci-fi for me, here, i stopped watching bleach at ep 78 and never got back to it. they were into the fillers and EVERY second sentence started with "in other words" - i hated it so much i said goodbye to byakuya and ishida . so i've no meeting with grimmjow yet, aside for the aarin sigs and pics.

i actually liked "kirepapa". it was a case of anime-first and manga-second for me, i only read the manga after having seen the ova. the manga is far rougher. it has no end, imo. (not to mention the sex is there in the ova and missing in the manga, i was WTH?! while reading it. i wonder how it came to BE made into an ova.)
    i won't be waiting much for the 2nd one, there's not much happening to the main charas in the original story, and the seme - who looks rather mature in both versions - is supposed to be the son's classmate. WTH?!!!

@eien: i yelled a lot about it in the IIR ova thread, and ppl said it was good enough. oh my poor ranmaru

lol, did anyone take a look at nitta's profile for the y-con? says there haru wo is ongoing at 14 volumes - is the 14th out already? cause i think the 13th was supposed to be ready by march this year.
  4. shattered
    shattered
    no fair, you people in the US who get to see Nitta-sensei global warming would have destroyed the world before we get any mangaka visiting the middle of no where

@eien & noone ~ but ... but ... but ... IIR was nice! plus it was Grimmjow x Renji with Byakuya being the sleazy archenemy who gets dunked in the pool I couldnt ask for anything better (well maybe if there was something Renji x Byakuya

@noone ~ you can safely skip the filler arc without missing anything, come back in at ep 109 that's when it starts back in the manga plot! there will be fillers again at eps 128-137 which you should also skip (some of them are really un-Bleach ) but if you follow the manga episodes then it's really really good! and grimmjow is so pervy it's worth it!

@limitedfan ~ well he doesnt really act like an adult so he wouldn't have a deep-ish voice (and also being uke and all ) grimmjow is always
  5. Eien Blue
    Eien Blue
    Byakuya's voice is nice, I've never been too fond of Renji's (I dunno, he sounds funny and all, but I'm not crazy about it) and I stopped watching Bleach right when Grimjaw kicked Ichigo's butt, so I cannot recognize his voice ^^

Anywho, I cannot wait to get my Be Boy Gold mag, and see what is this Haru wo, I was told is in it.
  6. noone
    noone
    a NEW haru, or an older chapter?...
  7. Eien Blue
    Eien Blue
    Me don't know, is the latest be boy.
    Hey, do you know up to what chapter Boku no Koe is scanlated?
  8. makiyuki
    makiyuki
    I think BnK is scanalated to vol 2 ch 6. I haven't seen anything since November.
  9. BlueLigthstars
    BlueLigthstars
    ohhh my, i love all the photos !!!!!!!! ^_^
  10. noone
    noone
    @eien: indeed, it's v2 cp 6. love and voice has been busy with the first otodama chapter
Page 24 of 55 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast