aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Embracing Love

1. Eien Blue
    Eien Blue
    No but is really beautiful ^^ According to some sources, on the BE BOY GOLD I just ordered there should be a Haru chapter or special. ^^
  2. Hellbreed
    Hellbreed
    Happy valentines day everyone^_^
  3. noone
    noone
    ... i had hoped love&voice would have a valentine for us in the form of a scanlated chapter.

no such luck...
  4. Eien Blue
    Eien Blue
    Kya kya. The scanlation group I belong to put out 4 releases today. We scambled like chickens without a head since last week. I had to translate a whole chapter of our newest project in 2 days, and the other translator had 2 chaps to do in little over a week, and the poor typesetter did all 3 without complaint... boy I'm glad that's over.
  5. makiyuki
    makiyuki
    @ noone, me too
  6. noone
    noone
    youka nitta will be at yaoicon this year. but i've no idea where the y-con is held

EDIT: i'm not reading all that i should lol. says there - san francisco area - san matteo. you happy american people
    http://www.yaoicon.com/guests/
  7. Eien Blue
    Eien Blue
    ooh Ayano was there a couple of years ago ^^ I might go this year *runs to plan a costume*
  8. noone
    noone
    if you go.... i want pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!
    (and if there's some goodie available there, such as a new artbook... )
  9. limitedfan
    limitedfan
    Sorry off topic. But did anyone watch "Kirepapa". Man. I was so annoyed with the main charater (the papa). It is the same voice-over of the actor who played "the kid in Papa to Kiss in the dark". I kept seeing him as a child and his actions were more than childish. I'm not sure if there is OVA 2. (not interested)
  10. shattered
    shattered
    @limitedfan ~ you don't like midorikawa hikaru? but he's so awesome! and he can do adulty voices all really throaty and sexy and his uke moaning in those drama cds are just ... i adore all his roles the character pretty much acts like that in the manga so i dont think its all that bad
    you should give OVA 2 a try because it'll probably concentrate on the son ... Riyu i think? and his lover. the son's seme is Suwabe Junichi who's Al from Ikoku Irokoi Romantan and also Grimmjow from Bleach

... nitta-sensei being at y-con ... life's just not fair
Page 23 of 55 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast