aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Embracing Love

1. Hellbreed
    Hellbreed
    Hello everyone!! How´s it going?
    I am a pretty new haru wo daiteita-fan, but I shure really like the manga and oav. Have 12 volumes on my pc, (just finished reading vol 7)
    This manga is just too sexii...*drool*

By the way... I apologise for my english...(eeh swenglish) it really sucks -_-;;
  2. noone
    noone
    @hellbreed: guessing by the pic () you're another kato fan we need more iwaki-lovers
  3. Hellbreed
    Hellbreed
    Uhm... I like them both... First I liked Katou best, but now I started to like Iwaki more and more... (I´d just pick that picture)
  4. noone
    noone
    yes yes yes!!! isn't iwaki the cutest uke ever? and isn't he better than kato deserves?

that's why i keep him hidden in my bedroom
  5. Hellbreed
    Hellbreed
    Hey!! U have to share him!!!! I want a piece of Iwaki too, u know!! ^_^
  6. Eien Blue
    Eien Blue
    NOOOOOOOOOOOO KATOU DESERVES TWO IWAKIS!!!! *clamed down* Anywho I wonder when the nexr chappy will come out?
  7. noone
    noone
    march i think, if i remember that schedule well. but i don't remember it much.
    anyway... this is the moment to voice my last despairing moment over nitta manga: there's NO smex involving sexy-mole in the last chapter of secret diplomacy. maybe, *shudders*, since kato's away - there'll be no smex in the next haru wo?!
  8. Eien Blue
    Eien Blue
    You smexy addict!!!
  9. Eien Blue
    Eien Blue
    Anywho translated Raphael ch1 (well I did a while ago) and we're releasig it for VD... there is smexy on that one... it is beautiful, I had such a great time translating it.
  10. noone
    noone
    what's raphael ch 1? is it a nitta manga?
Page 22 of 55 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast