Embracing Love

1. noone
    noone
    kato can get it elsewhere, but iwaki is a one man's man

@otome: yes he is SO much more sexy than kato

@limitedfan: i SAW you!!
  2. Lent
    Lent
    Yes!! Iwaki as uke, he's by far my most favourite uke in 'classic' yaoi anime/manga, maybe together with Riki in Ai no Kusabi, because both are not the girly, whiny uke we sometimes get, but strong and interesting men themselves who just happen to be the bottom.
    I like that a lot.
  3. noone
    noone
    ... but riki is not that hawt. and he has NO sense of dressing that i could see.

copying limitedfan's PoV , maybe iason can't afford to clothe riki as he should.

no one can argue iwaki is not the paragon of fashionable person!! i love the way clothes fit him.

ok, now i need go wipe off the drool excuse me...
  4. limitedfan
    limitedfan
    noone. So, if you are copying my PoV then I'm saved. I think if you're talking beauty, then I'd have to be honest and say Iwaki is drawn to be more beautiful than Katou. But at the same time, I find that Nitta-sensei draw Katou in a special way to attract attention as well. And I think both have style and fashion sense. AnK was drawn in a time, were anime characters had to remain dressed in the same outfit otherwise, the viewer will get confused. At least that's how I convince myself, what did Iason see in Riki that I can't see, no matter how hard I try.
  5. noone
    noone
    question: what are those extra pages in haru wo vol 11 saying? they are a version of cp. 40 "emergency door", but no one's scanlated those. they include a dog - onozuka has it, i think - and kato swings at miyasaka and hits or almost hits iwaki

anyone knows?
  6. Lent
    Lent
    Argh, stop dissing Riki!! He's manly, he's rebellious, he's sexy, he's probably a really good lay, that should be enough for Iason to fall for him. Or do you think Riki wears his outfit in bed?
  7. Eien Blue
    Eien Blue
    Well, well, well... I find my way here at last ^^

I won't be very active iin the thread, but if you guys need translations, I'd be more than happy to assist ^^ LONG LIVE KATOU!!!!
  8. noone
    noone
    @lent: they turn off the light when they're in bed, so i think iason can live with riki's taste in clothing or nakedness
    but it sets my teeth on edge watching the no-sex+angst parts of the ovas...

@eien blue: you TRAITORRRRRRRRRRRRRR *sniff* iwaki is the best, i know he is. you just wait and see. kato will get eaten by a shark. or kidnapped by terrorists. and then iwaki will find the next best love of his life :evil:
  9. Eien Blue
    Eien Blue
    and it won't be you ahahahahahaha!!!! *coughs*
  10. limitedfan
    limitedfan
    noone: do you have that chp. I can give it my best. Only if it was Japanese, not chinese. (Also, I PM'd you just now)
Page 15 of 55 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast