aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Embracing Love

1. SunlilyQ
    SunlilyQ
    @Mifey: Katou's just sexy period. And I agree, Iwaki is beautiful enough, I wanna feel beautiful too dammit! That is one of my fav pics of him as well. Who the hell am I kidding, there's not a Katou pic I don't like. I need to find the pic of him in the Michigan hat. Since I'm from Michi, I was convinced for a whole month that Nitta-sensei drew that for me.
    I have issues.

@Shatt: Thanks for answering my call! Plenty of Katou now ^^
    I love the one where it looks like he's undressing me with his eyes. Iwaki is a lucky dude.

@Lentil: Arggh, I got the same message today. Talk about a damper on your work day. Bad enough that I have to be there, even worse when I find out one of my fav series isn't going to be here like I thought.
  2. Mifeman
    Mifeman
    @sun: Is this the pic you want? Katou
  3. makiyuki
    makiyuki
    I have been admiring all the lovely pics. The expression on Katou's face when making love to Iwaki is beautiful. As you all know, I find Iwaki beautiful all the time.
  4. SunlilyQ
    SunlilyQ
    *squeals*

that's the one Mifey! Thanks baby

I think I'll make this my new profile background or something ^^
  5. darkparagon
    darkparagon
    Oh my! It is so easy to get side tracked by eye candy! I seem to find myself wanting to run my fingers though Katou hair in the one where his taking his shirt off, or the one with the roses. Yet Iwaki always been my favourite, apart from his hair, it needs to be messy, it always looks to flat and lifeless.

Darn I think I have a thing for hair!
  6. limitedfan
    limitedfan
    Just joined and the pictures are dazzling. Especially Katou holding the roses.
  7. VaniLLa
    VaniLLa
    Yay, a group for HwD ♥ !
    My ultimate favorite yaoi couple, Katou and Iwaki ♥ ♥ ♥
    They are so cu~te together! I can't get enough of them.
  8. dealla
    dealla
    Ever since I read Haru for the first time I had a dilemma:which of the boys I love more? I just can't choose between them; it would feel like betraying the other *silly* Iwaki is the sexiest bishie out there in my opinion. Katou, with his sweetness and cuteness makes my heart squeeze. *looks at the pics some more*
  9. shattered
    shattered
    i have to confess that my personality would lean more towards Katou's so in that sense i'd love Iwaki more, but on the other hand, it's quite fun to have the other person initiating everything
  10. Mifeman
    Mifeman
    @sun: you're most welcome hon

@dealla: isn't he? Iwaki is just the best He has this thing... like he is a bit aloof, always very composed, calm and controled, but then... when he is with katou or thinking about him, he makes the best expressions i've seen... So sexy and sweet at the same time... The best thing, is he doesn't even realize that he oozes pheromones!!! So cute
Page 10 of 55 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast