aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Itachi's death

1. shikiraito
    shikiraito
    I'm here to release my stress.... How could Kishimoto killed Itachi just like that?????? I couldn't believe it... I was soooooo down when I read Itachi's story. Very nice indeed, and yet so sad. i keep reading and watching the part where Madara told Sasuke about Itachi's past. Really tore my heart out when i know what happened.....

I eventually stopped reading Naruto after Itachi's death (in fact only stopped reading for a year).... I'm just sad that Kishimoto killed Itachi's character..... so I'm here.... trying to clam myself down...... sit alone in the corner... trying t figure out why....
  2. Ravie
    Ravie
    I hate that they killed itachi. I've not read the manga but the anime version was very sad.
  3. Carapheonix
    Carapheonix
    Happy news to all Itachi fans... last two or three chapters have been full of him. Looks like we may get a good ending for him after all.
  4. kinsugi
    kinsugi
    @Ravie - I thought the entire fight sequence was brilliant, and Kubo Tite is a god. The manga is a MILLION TIMES BETTER than the anime, full of stretched out scenes because Naruto has been a cash cow for so many years...

@Carapheonix - Well, not sure about good, but definitely intriguing. I love him so much that I will take pretty much anything I can get! UCHIHA CLAN FOREVER! May it never die... though it's becoming an interesting question just HOW it is could continue...