aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

~The Uchiha Itachi Shrine~

1. Jabba
    lol.
    Welcome but this place is pretty much dead...
  2. Raykaida
    Raykaida
    Haha....in that case it's time to try and breath some life back into the place again ^^
  3. Shinrei04
    Shinrei04
    ITACHI!!!!!!!!!!!
    I absolutely love him.
  4. Ymecdyen
    Ymecdyen
    hello? *echo echo* Wow... empty here, huh?
  5. Kadaj_chan
    Kadaj_chan
    Hi!
    new here! why I didn't join sooner to a group dedicated to smexy Itachi-sama I have no idea...being lazy I guess
  6. DY2297
    DY2297
    Yay, I found a super smexyItachi-sama dedicated group!!!!!!
  7. lillyth
    lillyth
    I think he's the saddest person that was around :'( poor him, he suffered soo much!
    I want a big bro who thinks of me like that too *puppy eyes*
  8. ExtinctionOfReality
    ExtinctionOfReality
    Yay, a group dedicated to Itachi!~ *should have searched for it earlier* Awesome.^__^ Nice to know there are so many who like Itachi.~
  9. Tisifone75
    Tisifone75
    Hy everybody I'm italian (so sorry for my english) and I love Uchiha brothers so for my Itachi san I join the group very happy, I like him very much and I cried more and more when he died...poor lonely, beautifull and unfortune boy that for the village and his beloved brother do anithing he could...
  10. maiku
    maiku
    Hi there!
    Am I the only one who feels bad for him? I absolutely hated him until the end when I found out why he did everything he did. Then I admittedly broke down and cried And I just wanted to kill Sasuke (who is one of my favorites) when he killed him, after that. Poor Itachi. He was a bastard. But he didn't have a choice!
Page 47 of 48 FirstFirst ... 3745464748 LastLast