aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

~The Uchiha Itachi Shrine~

1. ArtistDeidara
    i say it cant be.. unless they got the rings. tobi joined after sasori was dead and got his ring. there was no 10th member cuze orochimaru still had his... so they got
    pein, konan, zetsu, kisame, tobi (sasoris ring). so sasuke has that of itachi, deidara's went up in smoke, hidan's is burried, kakuzu is in konoha, oro has his. id say kick em, wittout the rings its a fake

this realy is bad, i loved the rings (almost have em all)
  2. Jabba
    I thought the rings are just to help extract the bijuus?
    The less rings, the longer it takes?
  3. ArtistDeidara
    can be but for what i tought and ehard it was the max of members (the finger ure ring is on u stand on that finger) and might be the reason they didnt had a 10th cuze oro still had the ring.

i mean they all stand on that finger
  4. FiresFlame
    FiresFlame
    hmmmm... I think Artist-san is right
  5. Jabba
    Jabba
    If they are unable to extract without the rings, they wouldn't be going after the 2 remaining bijuus...
    They would rather concentrate on retrieving the missing rings.
  6. FiresFlame
    FiresFlame
    @-@ *so lost*
  7. ArtistDeidara
    ArtistDeidara
    the rings are a symbol of the clan, nothing more but its limited to 10 max. like hokage, mizukage, kazekage and the other 2. the rings are that to the akatsuk. ure a member and its limited
  8. ArtistDeidara
    ArtistDeidara
    and jabba u said it would trka elonger. they did say that but i think its more cuze they dont had a 10th member (orochimaru left us so it will take a bit longer this time)
  9. FiresFlame
    FiresFlame
    *just sits and watch Artist and Jabba go at it*
  10. Jabba
    Jabba
    Fires... >__<

Anyway, just want Artist to clarify something...
    You said...

"i say it cant be.. unless they got the rings. tobi joined after sasori was dead and got his ring. there was no 10th member cuze orochimaru still had his... so they got
    pein, konan, zetsu, kisame, tobi (sasoris ring). so sasuke has that of itachi, deidara's went up in smoke, hidan's is burried, kakuzu is in konoha, oro has his. id say kick em, wittout the rings its a fake

this realy is bad, i loved the rings (almost have em all)"
    From which i get the feeling that you're impliyng that not enough rings = can't extract.
    What i'm trying to get across is... Not enough rings = Still can extract BUT takes longer.
    If we go by your case of "not enough rings = can't extract", shouldn't Akatsuki be concentrating on getting back the rings or making more? Rather than going after Naruto?
Page 27 of 48 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast