aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

~The Uchiha Itachi Shrine~

1. Jabba
    >_<

Please don't look down at Konan... As the only female in Akatsuki, i tend to support her...
    It's just that she hasn't had much chance to show her abilities.
    When you're surrounded by giants, how do you find out that you're tall too?
  2. ArtistDeidara
    by showing others how tall you are, beat the lil ones. i mean, jiraiya died to pein, but within a sec he had konan cornered. female or not, she jsut sucks. even temari is better (imo best female ninja next to anko)

i mean deidara proved his point vs sasuke. sasori with his huge amount off dolls and killing 2 kazekage. itachi his sharingan, kisame for being able to use that much chakra and fend of gai. hidan for killing asuma, kakuzu for being able to fight a lot at the same time (those 2 with shika and asuma). pein killed jiraiya, tobi is madara, orochiamru... well says enough. zetsu nothing but he knew a lot about madara and all, and since ppl respect him he's propably strong. konan jsut did the paper thing and she got ownd :S
  3. FiresFlame
    FiresFlame
    ^-^ You have to admit, her turning into paper was pretty cool...although maybe she have pretended to be weak knowing that Jiraiya might write a final note... maybe that is also why Pein was using one of his "other" bodies. Somehow I think that Pein has some sort of special jutsu that lets him recall the dead. Kinda like what Orochimaru did with the Third. hmmmm..... I dont know now that I think of it, all the boys WERE good. . . but now dead. Maybe Konan, Zetsu, Kisame, and Pein have some big this they share
  4. FiresFlame
    FiresFlame
    (now thinking of it, Im still not sure we have seen the REAL Pein yet...)
  5. Jabba
    Jabba
    I think Konan was conflicted.
    She loves Jiraiya in her own way...
    He's the one that save them & taught them how to survive on their own.
    Sort of like a distant father figure...
    Do you think she's willingly to raise hand against Jiraiya?
    Also, i bet the only reason she's in Akatsuki is because Pein is it.

And pls. Jiraiya is also quite powerful too.
    Also, i think Konan wanted Jiraiya to be able to escape once he realises that he had been discovered.
    That's why she kept her attacks small.
  6. ArtistDeidara
    ArtistDeidara
    true jiraiya is realy good. and orochimaru as good aswell vs kyuubi naruto.. so tsunade must have a trick aswell. but still right now its like this

pein, jiraiya, kakashi, naruto.... how the hell can naruto ever beat pein.. not to mention madara and sasuke.

and kakashi might be good or neji, lee, w/e they have. but there outpowerd i think
  7. Jabba
    Jabba
    Hello...
    NINE S-class criminals...
    Of course they will be outpowered!
    But its the very fact that they are out-powered that makes us wanna support them & read on.
  8. FiresFlame
    FiresFlame
    Hai, very true
  9. ArtistDeidara
    ArtistDeidara
    ya nine s class.. kakuzu immortal, hidan immortal, sasori immortal, orochimaru immortal (claims to be) there dead already.. deidara and itachi are the 2 not immortals that are dead. pein and tobi are immortal aswell (as they claim) but 4 of the 6 immortal are already dead. (maybe we see oro back tho -> kabuto)

*edit* hidan is still alive but just as a head burried xD (id say that would sooo suck)
  10. Jabba
    Jabba
    See...
    They managed to get so far by working together.
    Yet even harder obstacles are in front of them.

And us cheering them on manically in the background.
Page 25 of 48 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast