aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

~The Uchiha Itachi Shrine~

1. Jabba
    Chapter 402

lol!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Sasuke actually had a dinosaur plushie when he's a kid!

Itachi-sama!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Look at that bitter sweet smile!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I'm tearing up here...

BTW, i'm right.
    Sasuke is anti-Konoha now.
    Whoaho!
    Another SasuNaru fight coming up!
    With Naruto handicapped by the fact that he wants to save Sasuke and Sasuke willing to kill & destroy everything in his path.
    Gods... Kishimoto... You are so goddamn cruel!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    My poor Naru-chan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And BTW, Sasuke has a even more advanced form of Sharingan now...
  2. Ymecdyen
    Ymecdyen
    WAAAHH! I actually cried! I don't normally cry at things but my god I cried! Itachi-sama! Omg Jabba you totally called the whole anti-Konoha thing! Psychic! Oooooh what new powers do you think the newest sharingan has? He looks like he has kaleidoscope eyes! lol. Next chappy finally go back to see Naruto. Wai! I'm excited! Total big battle coming up soon! I'm jumping up and down in excitement, and I have to wait a whole nother week! Not fair... hee hee dinosaur plushie. Awww how cute!
  3. FiresFlame
    FiresFlame
    Hi, Im new to the group!
    --
    About the chapter, You called it Jabba-chan.
  4. Ymecdyen
    Ymecdyen
    Yo FiresFlame! Nice to meet ya! welcome!
  5. FiresFlame
    FiresFlame
    Hi Ymecdyen-san. And please, just call me Fire
  6. Jabba
    Jabba
    *Giggles*
    Glad that the 2 of you are around. :P

The new Sharingan...
    Hmmm... The usual 3 of Itachi plus Kakshi's time-space displacement thingy + something totally new.
    That's my guess.
  7. FiresFlame
    FiresFlame
    good guess. Im thinking the curse seal (even though its gone) Might have had an effect on it. . .
  8. Ymecdyen
    Ymecdyen
    @Fire: Hee, okay Fire-chan! Call me Yme, since Ymecdyen is kinda long. Eh, I'm not so sure about the cursed seal, coz Itachi managed to get rid of all the remainders of it didn't he? You know, when he killed Orochimaru that was still in Sasuke.
    @Jabba: Hmmm, yes Jabba, that's a good guess... hmmm... oooh! Just had a thought, because they say that the sharingan can control the kyuubi, does that mean Sasuke will be able to control Naruto?
  9. Jabba
    Jabba
    Heck, Sasuke managed to dispel Kyuubi's chakra when he's still on the normal Sharingan.
    What do you will happen now?

Anyway, Oh shit!
    I forgot to add in Madara's techniques in there.

Reasons for my guess:
    Itachi's techniques
    1)Madara already said that Itachi has transfered his techniques to Sasuke.
    2) With Sasuke knowing the truth, Itachi has jumped back to being the no 1 in his heart and with his death, the Mangekyou awakens.

Madara's techiques
    The brother-to-brother eye transfer thing? (Remembered that Itachi has transfered his techniques to Sasuke, so SHOULD be a similar case.)

Kakashi's technique
    Does it sort of look like Kakashi's?
    With the sharps edges? But this guess is most likely to be wrong.
    Besides, Madara's technique is sort of similar to it...

Something new
    Come on la...
    Kakashi is already the copy ninja.
    And Sasuke is one of the main character, there's no way Kishi wouldn't give him something new.

BTW, going off topic.
    DO you believe in the rumor that Tobi is Obito?
    At first, i don't belive it but that part where Madarar almost removed his mask?
    I noticed that there's a line running across his forehead.
    A line that looks suspiciously like the strap of an eye patch...
  10. Ymecdyen
    Ymecdyen
    Eh? Obito? No I don't think so, wasn't that line just the mask strap? I don't think it's very likely, but hey could be wrong! Actually the more I think about it the more it seems likely...

Yeah your guesses have good reasonings, and there's no doubt that Sasuke has a new power to go with this new form of sharingan. Too much of an opportunity there for Kishimoto not to give him one. Ah yeah, didn't think about Madara's techniques! Hmm... possibly. Hee... either way, Sasuke's become scary strong now. Sasuke needs a ninja nickname to go with his new sharingan! Kakashi's the copy ninja, hmmm, what should Sasuke's ninja nickname be?
Page 16 of 48 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast