aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

~The Uchiha Itachi Shrine~

1. Ymecdyen
    Ymecdyen
    I think all us Itachi-sama fans wish he was still alive! Aw, your bear sounds so cute! Karupin, ka? Kawaii! I want one now! But I have too many stuffed animals already... :P
  2. Jabba
    Jabba
    lol...
    She's sleeping right now. (It's 2.47 am here)
    I'll pass on your compliment when she wakes up.
  3. kurorinslvr
    kurorinslvr
    i miss Itachi too, and seeing glimpses of him in the latest chapter makes me want him to be alive
  4. Jabba
    Jabba
    lol!
    My mum took a VERY old and small t-shirt of mine and cut it down for Karupin!
    OMG! *Squeals*
    She looks so damn cute wearing an over sized t-shirt with a cute puppy printed on it!!!!!!!!
  5. Jabba
    Jabba
    Chapter 401

What will happen from now onwards?
    But i have got to say this...
    I prefer his new wardrobe...
  6. Ymecdyen
    Ymecdyen
    Oh yes, that outfits much better than the 'gay pirate costume' as my friend always called it. Hmmm, maybe Sasuke will finallly go back to Konoha? Waaaah! I miss Itachi so much after reading the last chapter! But I got a bit confused, did Madara say he actually died from a disease? He lost me there...
  7. Jabba
    Jabba
    Ya.
    Madara did say it's a disease...
    TB?

Anyway, no way is Sasuke going back Konoha except to bring it down.
  8. Ymecdyen
    Ymecdyen
    TB? Hmmm, maybe. Definately suffered from consumption (blood in lungs). Hmmm. Well, when I say Konoha, I actually mean back to Naruto , but yeah, he's def gonna bring Konoha down after what they put them through.
  9. Jabba
    Jabba
    Do you think that Tsunade & Jiraiya knows the truth?
    Is that part of the reason why they let Naruto chase after Sasuke?
    Because they feel guilty about what Konoha has done to Sasuke?
  10. Ymecdyen
    Ymecdyen
    Hmm, I don't think Jiraiya knew, he was against Naruto going after Sasuke at first. But I'd find it hard to believe that Tsunade wouldn't know. Do you think it's because they felt guilty? Or is it more so that Sasuke wouldn't find out the truth? I dunno...
Page 15 of 48 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast