aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Screen Classics

1. blonde180246
    blonde180246
    believe09 Absolutely, Psycho is an awesome film
  2. frano
    frano
    Hello everyone and nice to join the group...I love black and white movies very much. One of my favorite is the "Dinner for one" .... and I like the movies u said a lot too. Once in a while I miss the old time. ^^
  3. blonde180246
    blonde180246
    It's Oscar season so everyone must fish out one Oscar winning classic from The Usual Suspects to The Quiet Man to Ben-Hur to The Godfather to The French Connection ... happy viewing
  4. Shanagogo
    Shanagogo
    I did my best to add pics, but obviously fail at computer knowledge. Oh Gosh! Gone With The Wind has been on my mind.
  5. frano
    frano
    I just watched a movie with Humphrey Bogart....so sweet, but sorry I forgot the title. *shame* I really like movies with him.
  6. Sc00byD00315
    Sc00byD00315
    you know what was a good/funny movie... Arsenic and Old Lace starring Cary Grant. Cary Grant... Sexy man right there... Think he passed away before I was born though T-T

And Vincent Price. This man right there is my idol for all time. Love his voice and that laugh
  7. blonde180246
    blonde180246
    Oh yeah, Arsenic & Old Lace is a great watch .... Cary Grant passed away in 1986 ... I was 7 at the time, one of the best actors I ever saw ... it's really cool to know that he was born just up the road from me
  8. frano
    frano
    WOW finally we have a picture for our group . Its Audrey Hepburn how great.^^

Thanks so much, who ever it was. .
  9. HNCS
    HNCS
    been a fan of audrey hepburn since forever. Just look at those Givenchy classics in funny face. incredible. Beautiful lady.

and also she was such a kind and caring person.
  10. blonde180246
    blonde180246
    There was an Audrey Hepburn film on TV here (England) last week
    She starred with Shirley MacLaine and James Garner, it's called The Children's Hour.
    It's about two schoolmistress' who have their lifes turned upside down when a little girl spreads a malicious rumour about them ... I was hooked
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast