Gizmo
    Hello! Great group.
  2. Demeter
    Demeter
    Wow!!! I love the new pics!!!!

Added two pics, that show my undying love for musicals <333
  3. Demeter
    Demeter
    It has been a while, and I felt like coming back here, just because one of my favourite actors has gone yesterday. So I'll just upload a pic just for my beloved Paul Newman. And I chose A Cat on a Hot Tin Roof, Paul Newman, Elizabeth Taylor, just a wonderful movie.
  4. JingleLuv
    JingleLuv
    Just joined, but seems a bit dead :/...nonetheless still love them old movies and classy actors.

I added a pic of the movie musical Cabaret, it is an underrated classic with greats songs like 'Mein Herr' and an interesting coming out of the closet scene by a male during that time.
  5. Demeter
    Demeter
    Cabaret? It is underrated? Bob Fosse is a genius, as simple as that!! <333
  6. JingleLuv
    JingleLuv
    Thank you! Thing is not much is ever said about the musical or known even by wannabe show tunes lovers these days. I'd marry Bob Fosse off the drop of a hat!
  7. dharmaserenity
    dharmaserenity
    Hi hi! I love a few old flicks. Tops for me are Pillow Talk, Whatever Happened to Baby Jane, White Christmas, the 1968 version of Romeo and Juliet, Wuthering Heights, Psycho, The Birds, Frenzy, Mildred Pierce, and quite a few more that I can't think of right now.
  8. lilacwine
    lilacwine
    hello everyone <3
    just joined
    big fan of movies.

i've always wanted to see Freaks, anybody heard of it?
    it's a 1932 horror film.
    i really, really want to see it, never get the chance tho.

p.s i like the nosferatu picture :]
  9. blonde180246
    blonde180246
    everyone now this group is right up my street.
    @neoneats, you're in luck. Freaks by Tod Browning, long banned in Britain, wasn't released here until 1963 because of the subject matter. The censors believe a film depicting circus 'freaks' was too much to handle for the time.
    Here's the plot: A circus' beautiful trapeze artist agrees to marry the leader of side-show performers, but his deformed friends discover she is only marrying him for his inheritance. Massive cult movie. You can find it on Amazon.
    Cabaret, a legend. 8 Oscars including Geoff Unsworth (legendary cinematographer of 2001 & Superman), Liza Minnelli, (Best Actress), Joel Grey (Best Supporting Actor) & Bob Fosse beat Godfather director Francis Coppola the Best Director category, nice one.
  10. believe09
    believe09
    everyone! I'm new here!

My ultimate favorite movie is Psycho!
    It's the reason for my obsession with horror movies.
    Anyways, yeah that movie is sooo goood!
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast