aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Uchiha Sasuke

1. yerisina
    yerisina
    Well, the open shirt is not for us to stare at his chest, lol, even if we do just that. It's acutally for his Cursed Seal 2 wings.. so he doesn't ruin his outfit every time he grows them. ^^

Well, so far all the outros of the anime had soo many SasuNaru/NaruSasu hints. I love them.
  2. FiresFlame
    FiresFlame
    @ SasuxNaru-san: *gets picture of a naked Sasuke in her head* Not bad at all. Maybe thats the whole point?
  3. SasuxNaru69
    SasuxNaru69
    Wah~ I've been called -san? Too formal! -chan! Call me -chan! D=>

@ yerisina: *gasps* Sasuke cares about his clothes? xP *steals them.... like Karin* Now he won't! Mwahaha... *shifty eyes*

I think almost all the opening/endings to the anime has SOME SasuxNaru hint...
  4. ForeverForlorned
    ForeverForlorned
    It's acutally for his Cursed Seal 2 wings.. so he doesn't ruin his outfit every time he grows them. ^^
    Really??? ... I did not know that... maybe i missed it or something...

I think almost all the opening/endings to the anime has SOME SasuxNaru hint...
    The whole anime has it LOL...

but to write "narutoxsasuke" is... really suspicious... cuz isn't it something only yaoi fans write??
  5. FiresFlame
    FiresFlame
    @ Forever-san: Hmmmm well I think they can put some yaoi in there. Its good for the soul!
    @ SasuxNaru-chan: GOMEN! no more -san only -chan! *hides*
  6. SasuxNaru69
    SasuxNaru69
    @ ForeverForlorned: Yeah... the new ending.... doesn't seem like something the artist would add to the anime.... Wait... who decides what opening and ending to use? o.O

@ FiresFlame: Good.... I don't want to feel old or something.... *stalks you* You can't hide from me~ ^O^
  7. FiresFlame
    FiresFlame
    @at SasuxNaru-CHAN not SAN!: Well, Lets see who can out-stalk the other
  8. akiahara
    akiahara
    hello all! hope it's okay that i'm just jumping in here...

i think the newest opening and ending are most shocking... talk about homosexual undertones all over the place! i think the whole series has it between naruto and sasuke, but this latest is REALLY blatant!

my jaw dropped with the naked sasuke wrapped with a snake. that was shocking to me... and narutoxsasuke caption was interesting, too. i didn't think anyone other than yaoi fans used that either...

i hate the cursed seal thing, btw. the wings and stuff just creep me out. >.<

oh, and i have an art thread here, but since this is a sasuke group... should i post my fanarts of him here, too? o.O
  9. Akascha
    Akascha
    @akiahara
    First, welcome to my group
    If your fanarts are only about sasuke-kun you can post as much as you want

i hate the cursed seal thing, btw. the wings and stuff just creep me out. >.<
    yeah me too......
    Minna nice discussions
    please go ahead its interesting to read it
  10. SasuxNaru69
    SasuxNaru69
    @ FiresFlame: x3 Yes.... we shall see... Mwahaha...

*jaw drops at newest picture added by melo* Guh...... duh..... fuh? @o@
Page 4 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast