Uchiha Sasuke

1. gokunaruto
    gokunaruto
    Quote Originally Posted by blue_genjutsu
    Sasuke only belongs to Naruto.
    Absolutely ... blessed words
  2. Akascha
    Akascha
    I hope you hold off on anymore pictures with him and Sakura though! Sorry, but I'm not a het lover and Sasuke only belongs to Naruto.
    don´t worry. i was just going to post this one anyway.. because he looked so damn hot...he not she XD....yes you´re so right..SASUNARU forever
  3. Zetsubou
    Zetsubou
    don´t worry. i was just going to post this one anyway.. because he looked so damn hot...he not she XD....yes you´re so right..SASUNARU forever
    Damn right! Sasuke belongs to his Dobe hehe XD so i posted another two pictures with sasuke and naruto x3
  4. blue_genjutsu
    blue_genjutsu
    Thanks Akascha!

Love the pics!
  5. FiresFlame
    FiresFlame
    @yerisina-san. ^^ Posted a picture just for you.
  6. yerisina
    yerisina
    @ FiresFlame This is so true, lol. ^^ Thanks!
  7. SoraV
    SoraV
    Yay, found a Sasuke group! Hi, by the way. =]
    I liked Sasuke's shippuden outfit. Especially the open chest. XD He looks a lot like Orochimaru though. Which is probably the whole point. ^^;
  8. SasuxNaru69
    SasuxNaru69
    *waves to everyone*

I also think Orochimaru carefully devised Sasuke's outfit.... I mean, c'mon. An open shirt that's barely hanging on him and pants loosely held up by some rope... If there was a strong wind, he'd be naked. xP
  9. ForeverForlorned
    ForeverForlorned
    The anime is becoming suspicious...

was anyone surprised when they first saw the ending song which had "narutoxsasuke" under a picture (new shippuuden episodes)

I was a bit shock... I thought it was a fanart.. but then i saw credits and yeah...
  10. Zetsubou
    Zetsubou
    Oh yeah i saw that ending too and when i saw that picture with Naruto and Sasuke i was like "WTF?" XD
Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast