aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

*~French touch~*

1. angerbda
    angerbda
    Is the reflection too intense for you guys to write something?

... The group is dead, Hurray for the group!!... ?? Is it like that?

Come on... bring anything here... I'll keep quiet
  2. marly
    marly
    well we're not death i think:> but it seems that a few people don't come as often in the forum i wonder why. maybe there are not so much topics that we can talk about or perhaps they are not so hot
  3. angerbda
    angerbda
    Something is strange... I am completely drunk, after spending the night maintening (and increasing) my manager's alcohol degree (he'll get married in few days)...
    ...And I am about to comment on this absence of comments...
    ... I never thought it could be sooooo difficult to try writing correctly... to look so closely to the keyboard... I am definitively drunk... and already know I will regret whatever I am doing now... tomorrow morning... will be a tough day...

... oh... and the best part of the night is that I end up with my hairs (they are long down to the middle of my back) being a mix of yellow/orange/green and gray colour... Sometimes Friday nights are tough nights...

EDIT:
    I guess we definitively lose the people here ... RL is perhaps more entertaining
  4. JulesM
    JulesM
    Hi there, long time no see, he ?
    It's hard to go to classes being drunk ...
    Headache ... Gnee xD

Is killing classmates because they make to much noise can be seen as self-defense ?

RL is not entertaining. RL is boring. It's killing me. Let me ouuuut. Save me ;_;
  5. Lifthrasir
    Lifthrasir
    +1 Jules

"Life's shit. Get to know this." (Robin Williams)
    F**k, I really need to go sleeping XD

Actually, I didn't answer any sooner 'cause I really had nothing to say ^__^
    But I might have jokes, if your connoisseurs...
  6. JulesM
    JulesM
    Jokes Lift ? Go on ! Make us smile !

*French people are depressive*
  7. angerbda
    angerbda
    Well... I second Jules on that one... I tend to think that France is a beautiful place... If only there were not all these French people... (Not taking that as an agression, ne? --> note the )
    So... we talk about depressive... and not depressing... well, somehow, looking at a depressive person is depressing...

Is it not just because we are in March and the weather condition up in the Northern hemisphere, clouding Western Europe is not so great?
  8. JulesM
    JulesM
    Anger, that's so true ... France without french people ... What a wonderful dream xD

I need some sun ._.
  9. Grenouille
    Grenouille
    World without humans. That's THE dream -_-
  10. JulesM
    JulesM
    We need to keep some of them alive, though. You know, to cook, to do the housework, and all.
    Can I keep some friends, too ? To prevent me from dying of boredness.

(I have sugar in my hair Oo)
Page 27 of 39 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast