aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Minase Masara-sensei!

1. sakuraShuurei
    sakuraShuurei
    i love her works, drawings are very sensual and great!
  2. makiyuki
    makiyuki
    I love her work. She shows such a range of emotion in her characters faces. If I start writing now it would be incoherent post. I will come back with thoughtful post. I Minase sensei.
  3. eiri
    eiri
    I see familiar icons. I remember there's a thread about her. You should post the social group link there so well have more members.
  4. shattered
    shattered
    I absolutley adore her work! My favourite is Lover's Position, I think I've read it at least 10 times, it's so sweet and Hayato is just the hottest!
  5. makiyuki
    makiyuki
    @ shattered Jun and Hayato are one of my favorite couples. Hayato and Akito from Gokujou no Koibito have to be the sexiest semes Minase sensei has drawn.
  6. shattered
    shattered
    @maki-san ~ OMG YES Hayato and Akito are just the most delicous looking semes of all the one's she's drawn!
  7. makiyuki
    makiyuki
    I am reading Shortcut Love now; DP has released 2 chapters. It is smexy, with great looking seme and uke
    Here is the aarin link: http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f64/t6...ncomplete.html
  8. skutergirl
    skutergirl
    Yay.
    My fav is Gokujou no Koibito. Masahiro is mine.
  9. westkitsune
    westkitsune
    Ah, my fave of her works is Itsuwari no Daishou!!!~

And what can I say, she does a lot of my fave preferences such as BrunetxBlond and older!uke xD *worships Masara Minase-sama*
  10. Anai
    Anai
    Everybody! I love Masara Minase for all her works but mostly for Gokujou no koibito!
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast