aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Minase Masara-sensei!

1. Fuji
    Hmm I'm kinda mixed emotions about that. On one hand, it's good to see that the projects will be continued, but on the other hand, Hochuuami never said they were dropping the projects and according to this post here, DP took the projects without permission. I'm not entirely happy with this thought of "if a group's on hiatus for X amt of time, their projects are up for grabs!" because I've worked on projects that have taken years and still ended up completing them. So yeah... mixed feelings.
  2. kumi-kun
    kumi-kun
    yeah I can understand that, but it happened before too, a sakuya sakura (I think) project was also done my liquid passion and the same group is taking over some other of their projects too. But with a expired site and no releases for months I can somehow understand it : ( I hope they emailed the people from hochuuami... but who knows
  3. Fuji
    Fuji
    *nods* I think the final nail was the website expiring, which could be very sucky if the website was paid for by someone and the rest of the group was still active. Ah well. I hope they mailed too. DP and LP are both very good groups; I'm sure they'll do a fine job.
  4. makiyuki
    makiyuki
    Info about Hochuuami release of GnK vol2 ch 9 at this thread:
    http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/1522077-post29.html
  5. kumi-kun
    kumi-kun
    Thanks for the link Makiyuki!
    I can't wait to read the chap and see what DP will do...
  6. sakuraShuurei
    sakuraShuurei
    cant wait for next chapter of GnK.. recently just bought Lovers' Position ordered for Unbalanced Heat though. how volumes does Unbalanced Heat actually have? coz the tw side only release 1vol
  7. makiyuki
    makiyuki
    I think Unbalanced Heat is complete at one volume. Lovers' Position is one my all time favorites.
  8. cass3811
    cass3811
    hello, the page Hochuuami not return because I love the page. the manga unbalanced heat this complete are 5 chapter. the chapter 1 and 4 the I have in English, but the chapter 5 tho I have in japanese.
  9. sakuraShuurei
    sakuraShuurei
    oh.. can anyone do me a favour and PM me a list of minase-sensei's titles? thanks. greatly appreciated.
  10. makiyuki
    makiyuki
    DP release of GnK ch 11, 12, and 13
    http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f60/t2...ml#post1650548
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast