aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

WritersClub!

1. eliddell
    eliddell
    Um, hello. I'm new here . . . and I write way too much.
  2. Nachtwind
    Nachtwind
    Hey - I'm new in this group too *smile*
    (think I already joined in a few days, but was to busy to write anything ^^)
    anyway: hello everyone!
  3. blue_genjutsu
    blue_genjutsu
    Welcome to the new members!
  4. Piglet
    Piglet
    Hi new member here! How is everyone? Anywho, goes back to writing, ttyl.
  5. roihoxai
    roihoxai
    Hi~! I love to write and....I actually want to be an author. >o< But I can never seem to finish anything.
  6. shigrl
    shigrl
    Hi everyone! Hello new members. Welcome. Yeah, I finished part I of the novella. I already have part II and so I will be moving on to part III and I'll be finished, yeah! These characters really took me in strange and interesting places.

Does anyone else have that experience?

Are you a writer that has everything plotted out?
  7. eliddell
    eliddell
    You mean there are people whose characters *don't* take over their lives, or at least their fiction?

Just kidding--but I do most of my writing so that my brigade of overly persistent characters stops pestering me. As for plotted out--nope, I generally know how the story's supposed to end, but rarely do I have any idea how I'm getting there until I actually write it.
  8. Maliya Wong
    Maliya Wong
    Hi!! I've added myself to this club for quite some time now, but I don't think I've ever said 'hi' before, so I'm doing it now. ^^ I really want to finish a story that I have more or less planned out already, but I just... >_< I just can't finish my larger projects!! So, I'm hoping for some encouraging words here, to get me through the mess that's called writing.
  9. Finiz
    Finiz
    Hello all! I'm in a writing mood today, WHOO! So I plan on finish the story that *gasp* has my first smut scene in an original fiction. XD
    Well, yeah, nice to meet everyone!
  10. dharmaserenity
    dharmaserenity
    I don't usually know how a story will plot out and usually just have a vagueish sort of fuzzy idea of how it will end. lol It's probably not the best way to write but as I continue to write, the story then unfolds for me well ahead of where I'm writing so that it kind of plots out for me as I go along.
Page 6 of 44 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast