Miko
    Hello!
    I joined yesterday
    ...but I ran away,
    until today!
  2. Lent
    Lent
    Lol, Miko, as if you'd go unnoticed!

Dharma, we should cross-read, you read mine, I read yours! (Does that sound dirty? ...) ArtemisMS had promised to read mine, but she gave up, she's such a quitter.
  3. flagfish
    flagfish
    Oh, I definitely like writing <3
  4. dharmaserenity
    dharmaserenity
    lol I'd love to read your fics. *shakes head at Artemis* Tsk, tsk. Well, if you want to read mine, I would suggest my one Saiyuki fic, Dreaming, on here in the 18+ forum, on our site, or on my livejournal. Jost holler if you need a linky.

Hi Flagflish and Miko. Nice to meet both of you.
  5. DynoChii
    DynoChii
    hello :] nice to meet you all.
    err i just joined so be nice onegai ?
    heh heh. well yes i love writing so I joined i though 'hey why not'
    so thats the story to why i joined hahaha
  6. blue_genjutsu
    blue_genjutsu
    Hi to all the new members!! Welcome!
  7. DynoChii
    DynoChii
    if you want to read a fanfic i'm in progress off go here eh?:
    http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3999351/1/Abunai_Watch_Out
    tell me what you think :]
    it's still in progress though. . .
  8. shigrl
    shigrl
    Hi all the new people! Welcome here. I've never tried fanfic, I guess I have no imagination. But I do like reading some.

Right now I hit a block in my fiction and it is driving me crazy. I have been working on other things so that I don't feel out of it all. But still I hate feeling all bloacked up and not being able to do something about it.

Oh well, back to work.
  9. Miko
    Miko
    Hello peeps! I take it we're posting updates here too?
    If anyone wishes to take a look at my current pet project is here: Dorian's Quest
    (I just posted Chapter 11 ... oh yeah, it's 18+)
  10. shigrl
    shigrl
    I got over my block but the piece is still coming out slow. Ugh! I hate that. But at least I am writing again. I keep going back and forth. I do several pages, do something else and go back.

Will read your fics when I am finished. I'm worried that I won't be able to think of my characters if I read others. Probably a stupid idea, but hey...
Page 5 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast