aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

WritersClub!

1. MC Denno
    MC Denno
    Hello everyone,

it seems a bit arrogant to do this, and I hate arrogance, still I think it is the best way to reach everyone who has been reading my stories for so long (if they choose to check out my profile that is.) Because of the changes made to the forum most of my stories have been deleted (including perfectly unplanned). I will however will attempt to post them all on here as soon as possible.

I have started posting my latest story, with which I have been busy ('If anyone can, Sasuke can') on this website. I added another chapter to it I hope you will enjoy.

For the story 'If Anyone Can, Sasuke Can' click the link >>Here<<
    For Perfectly Unplanned (for the time being) please see the other websites:
    >>Here<< or >>Here<<

Mac.
  2. yaoifanboy17
    yaoifanboy17
    how sad, i never even met Rukin, but R.I.P.
  3. chibidevil18
    chibidevil18
    Any other poets here besides me? . I write fanfictions as well but they aren't very good sadly ,
  4. sweetertea
    sweetertea
    I'm a poet as well!
    I recently decided that I'm going to start writing fanfiction again. I've done a few over the last five years.
  5. Robee
    Robee
    Finally...an update for my WIP 'Breathe'.

http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/fictio...463#post374463

hope you'll enjoy it.
  6. Yusuichi
    Yusuichi
    Hello all, I just thought I would say hi and have a look around here at all this. I do like to write yaoi fiction a great deal and love even more to read what other people write. I had a look at your work MC Denno. Loved your Sasuke/Naruto fic and I've only read the first chapter of it. Keep up the good work.
  7. Yusuichi
    Yusuichi
    Hello all, I just thought I would say hi and have a look around here at all this. I do like to write yaoi fiction a great deal and love even more to read what other people write. I had a look at your work MC Denno. Loved your Sasuke/Naruto fic and I've only read the first chapter of it. Keep up the good work.
  8. madlodger
    madlodger
    Hi, there!
    I just joined this club. I am taking a part in NaNoWrimo this year and looking for writing buddies.
    Here is my profile:
    madlodger | National Novel Writing Month

The story will be a fantasy slash, of course.
  9. daisukixdesu
    daisukixdesu
    Hello Aarin Writers. I'm Omni and I just joined.
    I write mostly fanfiction and also some poems, original stories, etc. If any of you want to read my fanfiction just go here. Thank you. R&Ring is greatly appreciated.
  10. Ameko
    Ameko
    I love to write as much as I love to draw! Currently I'm writing the script for a webcomic I hope to get out within the year. Now, what's keeping me from drawing out the comic now? Writing the story, of course! I feel like I can't multitask when it comes to writing/drawing comics. But luckily, I'm near the end of the writing process and will be drawing soon! Though yaoi is just a subplot in my webcomic, I have written a script for what I hope to be a yaoi graphic novel in the future. I have written fanfics in the past, but none of them yaoi. I hope to make some friends in this group!
Page 43 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3341424344 LastLast