aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

WritersClub!

1. Arigatomina
    Arigatomina
    Yeah, I'm like that with GW. I still like the pairings and I have stories that I still find interesting. I'd just rather write for one of my 'newer' favorites instead. Too much switching fandoms. I hear rewatching the series, reading the manga, or lots of fics/djs can jumpstart fading interest in an old favorite. I tried that on One Piece recently - reread the entire manga. It worked, but it took about a week. ;p
  2. dharmaserenity
    dharmaserenity
    Yeah, I should give that a try, also for another reason in that I forgot so many little details I need to complete my fanfic lol.
  3. Lent
    Lent
    Okay, please enlighten me, what is GW and DBZ, I have no idea! (and feel kind of silly about it )
  4. Arigatomina
    Arigatomina
    GW - Gundam Wing, an anime about cute bishies piloting mobile suits.
    DBZ - Dragonball Z, an anime about muscled guys, some of whom turn into big monkeys unless their tails get cut off, who protect the earth from alien and android villains.
    ^^
  5. dharmaserenity
    dharmaserenity
    Yes, I'll admit that DBZ is one of the sillier animes, but there are some great moments in it. I love Trunks' story... and yes, he's named after a bit of underwear. lol.
  6. Arigatomina
    Arigatomina
    Oh, I wasn't insulting dbz with that description. ^^ I've written some dbz fics myself, I just...never finished them. I got really into it, started some stories, and then switched fandoms. I did do some crossovers with it later on, but I didn't finish those, either.

I'm a horrible fanfic writer. ;p
  7. shigrl
    shigrl
    Hi everyone, and thanks for the welcome. I have been writing. When I get in this mood, I can't stop myself. I have been reading this forum and everyone seems to write such interesting stuff. I hope we have future opportunities to share.
  8. synnesai
    synnesai
    hello~~ xD

just joined - er...yeah! xD haha I write mostly...erm...Kingdom Hearts fics and originals. I'm working on an IGPX fic for SunilQ and Kuroneko-sama...ermm...that's all? haha xD

nice to meet you all =]
  9. Lent
    Lent
    For now I'm really just writing my long KakaIru fanfic and it's the only fandom I can see myself writing, although I've always wanted to write a Gravitation one. But Yuki and Shuichi are a canon pairing, so I really find it more enjoyable in a way to develop a story around two guys who are not canon, like KakaIru, and develop something around them. It's quite fulfilling.^^ After I've finished though, I can see myself going more into the fiction direction instead of writing more fanfiction. I don't really have so many fandoms I like in the first place and if I don't wanna include canon pairings, then KakaIru is really the only non-canon pairing I really care about.
  10. dharmaserenity
    dharmaserenity
    I'm working on an original yaoi piece right now. An idea that came to me recently. I hope to post at least one chappie of it soon. I'm very psyched.

I have to read your fic, Lent. I find both characters quite compelling so...
Page 4 of 44 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast