aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

WritersClub!

1. foxytroy
    foxytroy
    @subrosa: edit in december?!!!!! November is not the end of it? *whispers* i really never did read how this nanowrimo thing works but does the novel we wrote get published if it is worthy? heeheee.

@honeykissfire: hello! I'm good and planning to pull off an all nighter reading the original fiction stories from freelance writers in here. How about u?
  2. Robee
    Robee
    @ Believe:

@Honeykissfire: Welcome to the Writer's Club!
  3. shiroiteddy
    shiroiteddy
    Hi! I just joined this group! Yoroshiku!
  4. foxytroy
    foxytroy
    Hello shiroiteddy!!!!!
  5. angelgabriel
    angelgabriel
    Hey, I am not sure, but I like to write fiction and so I figured this would be an okay group to join....eh?
  6. foxytroy
    foxytroy
    @angelgabriel:did u post some of your stories in the forum? make sure u read the rules before posting it.
  7. Honeykissfire
    Honeykissfire
    foxytroy -- I'm planin' on hittin' the hay soon. Finally finished my piece for the latest SOL VIP Challenge and now me and the fairies need to have a conference on In His Chambers so I can start writing the next section later on today.

Robee -- Thanks!
  8. angelgabriel
    angelgabriel
    yay i read it, but I am kindof having trouble with finding the place to post stuff.....i mean like starting my own thread or something i don't know where to go first.
  9. foxytroy
    foxytroy
    @angelgabriel: It's easy. I had the same question myself when I started. First, pick a category (e.g. fan-fiction, original fic). If you decided to write 18+ with the explicit imagery, go to 18+, it cannot go to 17.9 for the underaged readers. Click the New Thread button at the very top corner and post.

Also, extra advice: In my own preference, since most people prefer spacing because it won't give them eyes sore, make sure you put a space between paragraphs and dialogues. It's easier to read. And if you're trying to write 17.9, it's... on the edge of being deserted. I'm not ready to write 18+ so I put my stuff in there. I only have few audience that r reading my stories. So it's sex sells, right?

@honeykiss: What's SOL VIP? So In His Chambers is a collaboration of authors then? Also, fairies? that sounds pretty familiar. i have read recently the story of peacelily, the Boyfriend Project, and she disappeared suddenly for a year now. Below her siggy mentions something like fairies. So, are your fairies connected with her fairies? I love Peacelily's story. I think he/she is one of the best authors around here.
  10. Honeykissfire
    Honeykissfire
    foxytroy -- In His Chambers is a seperate story from SOL (School of Lust). The title of that thread is Eternal Ejaculation II: School of Lust started my CrisNoWait. I've got shorter works in there.

I haven't read any of Peacelily's works so our fairies aren't connected. I've had my brain fairies for a long time and it's only been earlier in the year that I've started posting stories in this forum.
Page 38 of 44 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 ... LastLast