aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

WritersClub!

1. yami_venus
    yami_venus
    Its actually not that bad. Just have to write about 1,667 words a day for thirty days. You can plan out what you want to write ahead of time. You just can't start writing the actual story until Nov. 1.
  2. MC Denno
    MC Denno
    O.o I think I'm nearing the 100.000 with my story... Dunno really XD, I never thought about it. And to write a story in one month is kinda.... very difficult O.o (or at least for me)

maybe I'll enter, thanks for the link btw
  3. suetlana
    suetlana
    My story now is only around 30,000 after over a month...-_-" yappa, muri desu...for me. Even if I have a story, language is my problem. But if I don't work or do anything for a whole month, might be able to make it (^_~). Does yami_venus enter the contest too? Oh, MC Denno entering too? Then hope everyone can finish it in time!
  4. yami_venus
    yami_venus
    suetlana of course. I use the name Tsuki Koi. I've already signed up. If you decide to enter post what name your going to use.
  5. suetlana
    suetlana
    I see (^__^). I'm still thinking, but if I did enter, I will tell you guys (^_~). and good luck! \(^0^)/
  6. MC Denno
    MC Denno
    ^^ I dont know yet if I"m going to enter. I just was curious about it and the story I am currently writing has somewhere over 100.000 words ( I think, haven't checked yet) But I started that over a year a go (its 190 pages, give or take)

well good luck to you all ^^
  7. LuciferxDamien
    LuciferxDamien
    I signed up! I'm using the name LuciferxDamien instead of my usuall penname, ToInsanitysEnd. I hope I can get it done. I've been in a funk lately, and the only thing I want to write right now is the thing for NaNoWriMo, which doesn't help me right now.
  8. yami_venus
    yami_venus
    LuciferxDamien if you add me to your friends list it will let you see what my wordcount is. Have you visited the forum there yet. The first time I was going down the list of topics I ended up laughing. Think you can find the one that made me laugh?
  9. foxytroy
    foxytroy
    college is a thwart to the flow of my updates. Here's the link to my updated story, voila!

http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f194/t...hapter-p7.html
  10. LuciferxDamien
    LuciferxDamien
    @Yami Venus: I haven't looked around all that much yet on NaNoWriMo, but I will definately add you to my friends list.

@Foxy-chan: Ah yes, college does thwart the chances to write...I'll definately read your story when I get some time.
Page 34 of 44 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast