aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

WritersClub!

1. LuciferxDamien
    LuciferxDamien
    Hello! I just joined! I write both fanfiction and original fiction.
  2. suetlana
    suetlana
    @MC Demo: NaNoWriMo...writing contest if I'm not mistaken.

Talking about contest...I have no confident to enter one. So I wish good luck to those who enter (^_~).

@LuciferxDamien: Hi!*waves* I usually hang out in the original fiction forum (^_~).
  3. MC Denno
    MC Denno
    @seutlana: oh lol I didn't know that XD. Is there a threat somewhere so I can read more about it???

@LuciferxDami: Welcome to the group, hope you have a good time here
  4. yami_venus
    yami_venus
    It's not really a contest. More of a challenge. Basically you try to write a 50,000 word novel in one month. even if you don't make the goal it's still alot of fun. Here is a link to the website.

http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/whatisnano
  5. suetlana
    suetlana
    Thanks yami_venus (^_~). 50,000 words............in one month.......*thinking*........I don't think I can ^^". I can't write that long only in a month~...
  6. LuciferxDamien
    LuciferxDamien
    Well I knew that November was national writing month, but I didn't know there was a novel challenge. I'm going to try and see if I can't get something done.

Thank you for welcoming me everyone. Please just call me Lucifer, I know my name is long.
  7. suetlana
    suetlana
    national writing month? in state? Ah, so Lucifer going to enter? Good luck then (^_~).
  8. Lilly_Boundless
    Lilly_Boundless
    yami_venus - Oi! I heard of that. Crazy how much concentration is needed to hit that goal. =O
  9. LuciferxDamien
    LuciferxDamien
    @Suetlana-san: November is usually the month were a lot of people write fanfiction, quantity over quality. It's insane. Thank you, I'm going to need some luck, I have such a busy schedule
  10. suetlana
    suetlana
    Ah~ I see. I'm going to take a look at the site. Just looking. Participating is impossible with the time constraint. Ganbare LuciferxDamien!~
Page 33 of 44 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast