aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

WritersClub!

1. cronomage389
    cronomage389
    Hi here to spam my update. I just started this story a few weeks ago. So comments are welcome. And if anyone would like to check out my other stuff that'd be nice too ^.^ anyways here's the linky
    The Afterglow
  2. believe09
    believe09
    @MC Denno: The test was easy. They ask a question, and we have to write a timed essay on the topic. The essay should usually be at least 5 paragraphs, but I wrote 7. I know I passed. It was a piece of cake.
  3. Rosette89
    Rosette89
    Hello! *waves cheerily* I write a lot but have only begun to post one of my stories on aarin. This is an awesome group, so count me in!
  4. MC Denno
    MC Denno
    Welcome rosette 89 ^^ I hope you enjoy it here. I'd love to read your story sometime ^^

@believe09: good to hear you dont have any doubts whether you passed or not. It's always nice to know that on before hand ^^. And you wrote more then you had to ^^, I recognise that. Some people have trouble reaching the minimum count. I always have trouble staying within the maximum XD. I usually end up handing in something that is way larger then it should be. Still no one has ever given me problems with it ^^.

I just updated my latest chapter (for you who read and liked my story) I hope the creative juices are flowing out there ^^.

good luck to you all,

Mac.
  5. believe09
    believe09
    @MC Denno: I have that exact same problem . My teachers never mind, but they're always like, "You wrote a lot! But it was really good."--hahaha
  6. MC Denno
    MC Denno
    @believe09: ^^ it's always nice to have a teacher who doesn't mind ^^ (although I had one once who deducted a point because I was over the maximum. But the guy was just and .... well butt hole.

oh well back to my writing ^^
  7. yami_venus
    yami_venus
    Is anyone going to be doing the NaNoWriMo?
  8. Yusuichi
    Yusuichi
    I might be if I have time.
  9. suetlana
    suetlana
    Hi! *waves* New here~. Happy to be here with everyone. I've only write a fiction so far~ Please guide me~ (^_~)
  10. MC Denno
    MC Denno
    Hi Suetlana, I hope you have a nice time here ^^.

NaNoWriMo??? I dont even know what that is XD
Page 32 of 44 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast