aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

WritersClub!

1. ExoticChocolat
    ExoticChocolat
    Soooo I haven't written anything new recently...-.-

-sighs- I haven't felt any buzzes of any oncoming plot bunny attacks....
  2. moichi
    moichi
    @exo: XD no bunny attacks? ahh shame...... lol

i'm just sticking with the same story at the min
    you remember i said i tended to start one then start another and forget about the first?
    well posting my story in the fiction section of AF has really pushed me to keep writing ^o^
    i feel like im having to keep writing otherwise i'd disappoint my friends who read and review it hehe
  3. ExoticChocolat
    ExoticChocolat
    thats great!

and i decided...The story thats love plot I was confused one has been decided!

I decided to make double endings. Meaning There are two ways it can go. For AAF I am going to write the yaoi version and for my comic I will have plenty of slashy undertones buuut it will be het for the sake of my artist who will draw it. haha.

Later on I will ask her to draw the yaoi version as a doujin. type thing. What do you think?
  4. moichi
    moichi
    @exo: ooh my sweet that sounds amazing!! i'm glad you decided hehe
  5. ExoticChocolat
    ExoticChocolat
    Me toooo. because I was suddenly losing my inspiration to write it! and so far I'm loving how this story is turning out... :3
  6. moichi
    moichi
    @exo: wooo!! im glad ^0^
  7. Rukin
    Rukin
    hello everyone, I haven't been around for sometime due to personal problems
    but I'm back now ^^
    how's everyone doing?
  8. moichi
    moichi
    *waves at Rukin and then tackle-hugs*
  9. ExoticChocolat
    ExoticChocolat
    I am sad todayyy.

You see I usually put my computer on either stand-by or hibernate. And I wrote half a page of one of my stories. (my het. story.) I didn't get around to saving my changes because I had to sign off really fast.
    When I turne don my computer this morning....I found my half page gone! D'x
    Then I realized that my dad probably used the computer this morning and shut it down without saving my changes....-.-

I know it was him because my mom actually does save my changes because she knows i'm always working on something.

So nowww....i'm saaaad. :[

and I don't feel like rewriting everything. (oh I well later on today...I was thinking about changing a few things anyways.)

Just like how my flashdrive disappeared along with the last chaoter of my epic sasunaru ficccyyyy. Now I don't feel like rewriting that one either. >___>
  10. moichi
    moichi
    @exo: *huggles sweetly* oh my love im sorry >.< parents ne...?
    don't worry, you'll get your spark back and write lots and lots and it will be a hundre times better!! xx
Page 21 of 44 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast