aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

WritersClub!

1. Kaiidiianne
    Kaiidiianne
    Welcome Maladeinei08!!!!!!
  2. onyxpetals
    onyxpetals
    welcome maladeine!

thanks for the bump on my head moichi! haha!
  3. neko neko blue
    neko neko blue
    kaiidiane: wow French? Sounds very difficult... I'm learning japanese too... two of my stories are translations from raw doujins.

Madeleine: welcome! ^_^ b

onyx: You should try read a magazine or book. Sometimes it helps.
  4. Kaiidiianne
    Kaiidiianne
    nekonekoblue: once you learn the basics its not that hard but all the translating it into past tense and present tense makes speaking hard along with verbs
    with Japanese, i suck!!
    I only know afew words which i learnt from anime and reading
    but im getting there. im trying to learn it the "easy way"
  5. moichi
    moichi
    @onxy: when i'm stuck for inspiration, i watch a random film on TV that i've never watched before, or a film at the back of my shelf that i haven't seen in a while
    i always somehow manage to get ideas from films hehe or you could try like neko neko blue says; read a book
  6. onyxpetals
    onyxpetals
    nekoneko and moichi, i'll do that, thanks!
  7. moichi
    moichi
    @onxy: you're welcome ^_^ it really does help hehe
  8. neko neko blue
    neko neko blue
    kaiidiane: easy way? hum... I think that japanese sucks 'cause some words, modals aren't the same for the genders. I learned a lot reading manga, but you need to take care since some words said in anime and manga aren't used in normal conversations. Example: "sonna no kankeine!" - this really doesn't matters - it's gross in a normal conversation.

onyx: you're welcome ^_^
    One time I had an idea when I was watching the news on tv... real life can bring inspiration too, though. XD
  9. Kaiidiianne
    Kaiidiianne
    nekonekoblue: LMAO realli? Nvm I think I should change my methods
    THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SAVING MY BUTTOX XD
  10. onyxpetals
    onyxpetals
    thank you to all the stars in heaven and members of this group! i finally got hit with an idea and it left me all teary eyed! i'll do a song fic! i'll get back to you guys when i finish it!
Page 19 of 44 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast