aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

WritersClub!

1. Kaiidiianne
    Kaiidiianne
    Errm.. I guess I like to (attempt) to write Yaoi with angst, currently im trying to write one. I've only posted the prologue which is pretty boring now but I hope when I start writing the story then it would seem pretty good but.. I sorta don't know how to start it out.
  2. onyxpetals
    onyxpetals
    me, I'm a gundam wing fan fictionist. nothing released yet but I'm working on it..
  3. neko neko blue
    neko neko blue
    Hum... I write FMA fics - not a big deal - rookie writter *sighs* but I had written four stories. Mostly of them are humor/romance genre, Yaoi and Roy/Ed. Since english isn't my mother tongue, write in english is quite chalenging... but I like it. ^^
  4. Kaiidiianne
    Kaiidiianne
    Really!? you're really good at English even though you don't speak it. What language do you usually speak?
  5. ExoticChocolat
    ExoticChocolat
    I write fanfiction and my own stories.
    In fanfiction I write in the Naruto fandom, FMA fandom, Kingdom Hearts Fandom, and Furuba Fandom. Mainly fluffy BL. :] I'm thinking about writing in the Hikaru no Go Fandom...

With my own stories I write from romance to even horror...And My pairings are usually het but when I like to add some fun to it I make it into yaoi. [they are usually het because my best friend illustrates my stories. And shes not a yaoi fan...But she loves yuri. lol]
  6. onyxpetals
    onyxpetals
    I should write now... if i don't stop checking aarin every second, i wont be able to finish anything....
  7. moichi
    moichi
    awwh cool! well good luck everybody!!!

personally i write yaoi and fantasy stories lol i love creating my own worlds with magical and mystical characters and names and weapons and creatures! n.n

i might post the beginning of my new yaoi idea soon actually...
  8. moichi
    moichi
    i did it!! lol
    if i post the link will you guys -as fellow writers- tell me what you think?
  9. ExoticChocolat
    ExoticChocolat
    sure thing

I am currently working on...5 stories. 2 of them are my originals and the other 3 are fanfictions... Though I am thinking about quitting fanfiction when I finish them.

Only because I reaaaaally want to concentrate more on writing my own work. :P
  10. moichi
    moichi
    thanks ^_^ here it is! i'm up to section three now *carries on writing*

http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f166/t...ml#post1527211

lol i don't know how many i have u.u'
    i tend to start and then forget about it and start another
    but i *think* i have 2 yaoi, 1 fanfic and 2 non-yaoi going
Page 16 of 44 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast