aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

TOPIC DISCUSSIONS: Live Action Villains

1. Pervie Priestess
    Pervie Priestess
    Ok, Well, As I some of you might remember I really love the Joker (just because my darling Heath was love as him) from Dark Knight. So, I'm interested to know who are you all's favorite LA villains are was well!

Some of my other favs are:
    Lex Luther (Michael Rosenbaum) - Smallville
    Darth Vader - (? not Christen!) - Star Wars Series
    Nomak (Luke Goss) - Blade 2
    Lucius Malfoy (Jason Issacs) - Harry Potter Series
    Keyser Soze (Kevin Spacey, a good Lex too!) - Usual Suspects

So, spill it!! NAO PPL'S!
  2. Qwertzu
    Qwertzu
    yeah, Lucius Malfoy!

but honestly, I believe in anime/manga villains... they are (usually) sexy, have great colour of hair and/or hairstyle, fantastic costumes and they don´t age!
    (just please don´t make live-action movies from anime!)
  3. alexpablok66688
    alexpablok66688
    Kevin Bacon in Sleepers!!! he reminds me Durer from Enzai so much. I love them both!!!
  4. angelbattle
    angelbattle
    Damon, form the vampire diaries

edit:
    the actor is the one form Lost Ian Somerhalder
    if u have read the books..he is pure evilll ( and in the tv series more D: )
    but, like almost every villain..he is capable of loving...and he has his reaosn for baing the bad guy
    -he , with his own methos, kinda fight for the love of one girl with his brother, Stefan
  5. MegaMaz
    MegaMaz
    Who watches Dexter? (raises hand) Okay, now question! Since the 'protagonist' of the show is a 'serial killer'...does that make him evil? Because I so do love Dexter and his adorable fascination with blood...

Darth Vadar, too!

There are more, but I've gone blank... I'll list some more...later!
  6. fogdragon23
    fogdragon23
    Jareth the Goblin King as played by David Bowie.
  7. anlama
    anlama
    @ MegaMaz : oh i so agree with you - he's hot and has an ethic too -
    does everyone remember the tv show "charmed" ? that demon Cole (julian mc mahon) is sure one of the hottest villain ever *droooooling*
  8. Pervie Priestess
    Pervie Priestess
    Well I'm back and a new Live Action baddie that I've got the hots for is Yusuke Iseya! I first saw him as the herois lead in Casshern But... He's so much hotter as a Evil Boy in Sukiyaki Western Django! He plays Yoshisune of the White clan.

http://www.alexziebart.com/wp-conten...suke_hires.jpg

He's so damn FINE in this it isn't even funny! And this also make me think he'd make a sexyass Itachi and Vicious!! Plus, his acting is pretty damn good on it's own merit. The Showdown at the end it my favorite part. So sexy!!
  9. jeun-chan
    jeun-chan
    Kevin Smith(R.I.P.) as Ares in Xena and Hercules series. So sexy
    Spike from Buffy the Vampire slayer, in the first few seasons. He was cute, evil and had a lovely accent untill it got bad...
  10. meryvamp
    meryvamp
    Here are a few of my favs:

Jeremy Sisto from the movie Hideaway
    Christian Bale from American Psycho
    Gary Oldman from the movie Bram Stroker's Dracula
    Taye Diggs from Equilibrium
    Aaliyah (R.I.P.) from the movie Queen of the Damned as Akasha the Queen
    Tom Cruise as the vampire Lestat in the movie Interview with a vampire

And for TV series, I also agree that Damon on Vampire Diaries is sooo yummy.
    But also from HBO's Series True Blood, actor Alex Skarsgard, as the vampire Eric.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast