aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Philippines

1. magnetic_rose
    magnetic_rose
    hi divinevenus -- welcome~! as much as we'd all love to speak in filipino here, please keep in mind there is an english-only rule in the forums cheers!
  2. genkiniji
    genkiniji
    Hello everyone! Hachi here! *u*
    It's great to see a lot of Filipino fujoshis here! TwT
    Oh mind if I shamelessly link my blog? http://otakutofujoshi.wordpress.com/ XD /gets shot
    I hope to meet new friends here! :3
  3. Serafine
    Serafine
    Waaai! Hello~ I know I've been a member of this group since forever :"> Just want to let you know I'm a full-pledged Filipino with a thing for grammar and elegant words :P ><
  4. yaoimadness
    yaoimadness
    My guess was right, there's a group for filipinos...hehehehe............I'm glad,......

Just saying Hi!
  5. cloudykate
    cloudykate
    , such a pleasure to meet you guyz

. .knowing that there were filipinos here was so AMAZING

. .hope i could be able to make friends with everyone here
  6. jvgab93
    jvgab93
    hello.. i've just joined here too.. i was surprised to know that there were a lot of filipino yaoi fans... anyways, nice meeting you all
  7. tabris17
    tabris17
    Hi guys! add me up on fb if you want email: wolfie.bishie <at> y.c

see ya
  8. kingkalabaw
    kingkalabaw
    omg magnetic_rose is still active. after i created the ever first filipino yaoi group here your one of the first few to post and now after years your still here amazing. ) i have a question you're part of lights out before right is there any chance to have another yaoi con here.
  9. ryzane17
    ryzane17
    Hello people! lol I'm glad that we have our own group in here. Well, I just want to say hi and know my fellow flipino yaoi lovers!
    Nice meeting you all and I hope to be friends with you guys! Oh and could you please recommend me some good yaoi animes? I would totally appreciate it! [New to the world of yaoi<<<<<]
  10. yoshiro05
    yoshiro05
    Hello All,

I'm new here in AF. Nice to meet you and hope we can all be good friends. XD
Page 46 of 51 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 ... LastLast