aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Philippines

1. onyxpetals
    onyxpetals

my friends are teasing me.... they say i look like itachi right now because i have eye bags... meanies!

kunitsu > i wanna see you guys too!
  2. maLadeiNe08
    maLadeiNe08
    onyx: *sniff* yu have a partner right whose coming with you as kakashi???
    panda doesn't want to cosplay *sniff* i think i'm not going to too^^ since there no sense without a pair ><

what do you think guys ><??? advice anyone
  3. onyxpetals
    onyxpetals
    maladeine > yeah, my friend from school. why? but you guys are going right?
  4. aIshiRoi
    aIshiRoi
    gyaaa... i totally miss a lot here... >__>

what's goin` on? O___O;;;
  5. onyxpetals
    onyxpetals
    hi aishiroi!

guys, anyone going to the upcoming events?

this weekend (july 26,27) there's this japanese indipendent film showing at shang ri la, and the harajuku thing at up diliman on july 31... you guys know my number so just text me.
  6. maLadeiNe08
    maLadeiNe08
    i am i am i'm a bad ive already planned things up i'm going to skip classes that day though i think i'm not going cosplay ><

aishiroi: :hg: i just got back ,myself
  7. aIshiRoi
    aIshiRoi
    onyx, & ooh! my friend was inviting me to go there also! but kyaaaaaa~ i can't! >__< are you going there? ._. lucky you.... TvT;;

maladeine, * back* ahaha! well then... welcome back! xDD i mean for the two of us. xD .. lucky you can skip your classes... i hope me too TvT;;

kyaaa i really want to go ----------- *drops dead*
  8. SecretlyCares
    SecretlyCares
    hello kababayans XD, how’s everyone?
  9. maLadeiNe08
    maLadeiNe08
    aishiroi: hahaha i'm going to the clinic a day before and i'll ask for a med cert. ahahah that i need rest ^^ tht'll be my excuse good thing its only our PE that'll be affected :whew:

secretlycares: hello my sweet one how are you

>< i really now want to cosplay as ritsuka but none of my friends what's to join me cosplay as soubi >< hate it any hows i'm still thinking to do so ....
  10. onyxpetals
    onyxpetals
    maladeine > haha! i plan on skipping too,but it depends coz i'm not sure if we're gonna be doing something important in my classes, if we do, then i might not go ritsuka? i wanna see that! i hope you find a partner!
    aishiroi > you are planning to skip classes too?
    secretlycares > hello! i'm fine, are you going to the UP event?
Page 27 of 51 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast