aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Philippines

1. magnetic_rose
    magnetic_rose
    My apologies for the cross-post; just dropping by with some quick reminders:

Call For Doujinshi Circles

If you are a local, independent yaoi doujinshi circle wishing to promote your work, let us know! Indie anime goods retailers and Japanese street fashion ateliers are also welcome to rent spaces at our Con Market. Please contact me via PM for more information.

BOUND 3: Pairs Cosplay Competition

LO will also be holding the third installment of BOUND: The Pairs Cosplay Competition. Cosplayers are encouraged to preen and pose as established canon or accepted fanon yaoi pairs from any anime, manga, game, book, tv series, or movie. Please view our Competition Rules for more information.

Please visit the official website for more information; links can be found in my signature. Cheers!
  2. aIshiRoi
    aIshiRoi
    Kuni, exams always do that to me but im glad i get over it... somehow xP

onyx, haro!

rose, oooooh i love cosplayers... *o* (and i hate cosplaying xDD) looks like its gonna be a competition! xD thanks for info rose! gotta check it out.
  3. onyxpetals
    onyxpetals
    guys, does itachi and kakashi count as a pair even though they're not really paired that often?

aishiroi >
    magnetic rose > thanks for the info!
  4. maLadeiNe08
    maLadeiNe08
    hello everyone how are you? ^^ just thought of dropping by before the exams...

onyx: not bad not bad ...that's a good and hard to think of a plot kinda a thing if i will write a story of it hmm challenge (^^;
  5. eiri
    eiri
    @onyx Yes they do count as a pair, I've seen them paired up in some fics.
  6. kunitsu
    kunitsu
    @onyx: Of course I am

@aIshiRoi: Eheheheh
  7. onyxpetals
    onyxpetals
    cool! well, i'm not talking about a fic guys, its the pairs competition.. i may dress up as itachi..
  8. maLadeiNe08
    maLadeiNe08
    wow onyx ^^ that's cool youre going with a pair that is kakashi then sniff*

hello everone wuah this is the day ahahah the day where my exams will start >< craps guys who will have exams too good luck to us ^^
  9. onyxpetals
    onyxpetals
    maladeine> yeah, we were earlier today and we just finalized it.
    azhrien > thanks for the info on the contacts!, i just hope that i can get an order in on that sharinggan..
  10. kunitsu
    kunitsu
    @onyx: Ooooooooh cant wait to see you there in the yaoi con
Page 26 of 51 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast