aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Pets, Pets, More Pets!!

1. bluegirl99
    bluegirl99
    Its always interesting to meet other people and their furry or non-furry companions. I thought we could share photos and moments.
  2. Jokun
    Jokun
    well i dont have any pictures right now but i have a toy poodle and a mini pincher and two cats i found in the wild
  3. bluegirl99
    bluegirl99
    Those are such cute animals!! I love mini pinchers, poodles are smart but not my fave. It's okay if you don't have pics right now. But when you do feel free to post
  4. KittyLoire91800
    KittyLoire91800
    Right now I only have 2 black cats, Luna and Taz. In the picture Luna is the bigger one and Taz has the collar.
  5. Jokun
    Jokun
    well honestly im not a big fav of the poodle the dogs are my boyfriends i like them but i like my cats more
  6. SexyRyu28
    SexyRyu28
    Hi there new gal here
    Awww those pics are too cute (pup with the wig^^)
    I have 2 dogs and 2 guinea pigs right now... Oh and the fish. But I've had gerbils and hamsters too (I love rodents) and I want a snake someday.
  7. KittyLoire91800
    KittyLoire91800
    I'd like to have a snake too. The albinos are beautiful. I like reptiles and really unique pets. I used to have a turtle at one time and an iguana. Heehee It was funny watching grown men freak out when they saw Iggy.
  8. tiny
    tiny
    Ooh pets ^^ I got a white sheperd and a pomerain i think its how you spell it hehe love pets
  9. SexyRyu28
    SexyRyu28
    Happy V-Day everyone...
  10. pixelz91991
    pixelz91991
    I got tons of huge gold fishes! ^^ I'll post the pictures of them later.
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast