Pets, Pets, More Pets!!

1. SexyRyu28
    SexyRyu28
    @crystaldiamond: thanks

@cookielu1999: Welcome to the group.
  2. crystaldiamond
    crystaldiamond
    to cookielu1999:
    whoa!!! you have 16 cats!!! that's like paradise..(well, for me anyway cause i just love cats and animals so much) i can't wait to see pictures of your cats and other pets!!
    =)
  3. Delusion
    Delusion
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qit3ALTelOo
    Isn't it cute?!
    Well when I had cats my cat act almost like this..XD
  4. SexyRyu28
    SexyRyu28
    OMG that was too cute and funny LOL
    Thanks for sharing Delusion
  5. Sevvy
    Sevvy
    @cookielu1999 - I also had a cockatiel a fews ago ^^ wonderful birds <3 now we've got two cats and a parrot (dad's).. and african grey.. he's 8y/o and we've had him since he was a baby And this summer I'm getting a pair of gerbils^^ trying to find litters with red eyeds right now.. (either saffron, argente or REH).
  6. crystaldiamond
    crystaldiamond
    @Sevvy-OMG you're getting gerbils!!!!! *squeals*
    i think they are just adorable...
  7. Blue-Jay
    Blue-Jay
    Hi there, just joined. I love animals and I had plenty of pets: a dog, hamsters, many, many, many birds (I was a bird-breeder), reptiles, insects and fish (including a pet eel!)

Currently I don't have much time or space, so I only keep some birds (a pair of Jardine parrots, two pairs of blue celestial parrotlets, several cocktiels, lovebirds and budgies, one mynah-bird, one turtle dove, several finches and one house-sparrow). I also have two red-eared turtles, two box-turtles and a huge aquarium with goldfish and koi. And a pet-spider on my room ceiling (I just let it be there).

My favourite pet is a male cockatiel, Kenny, who is so sweet and tamed that I can do everything with him on my shoulder, even vacuum-cleaning! He also talks. But he's very demanding and he has a special interest in my keyboard and also loves playing with whatever piece paper is in front of him (books included) and he especially loves my keyboard (or better, its keys!)... yeh, you guessed, malfunctioning keys and half-shredded pages.
  8. Pervie Priestess
    Pervie Priestess
    Yaya! I had to come join!! I am a love of poochies everywhere!! Yaaaaay! And I have and insane 8 year old purebreed Rotwieler named Smokey Gates aka The Cracken, Monster, Smokey Dees, The Heathen, Mokey, Rockhead and most especially Hey You! Even though he can be a pain in the ass we love him way too much! He's uncouth, very little house training (meaning he pisses every-damn-where), jealous as hell and too playfull for his own good! I'm pretty sure it all stems from him being a virgin. But hopefully that will be remedied soon!!! OW!!
  9. Sevvy
    Sevvy
    @crystaldiamond -- yeah, I think they are, too ^^ Here's a pic of Saeki and Jirou, my first gerbils <3 Who was, by the way, named after tenipuri characters xD
  10. SexyRyu28
    SexyRyu28
    Sevvy--> They look like one I had, mine had red eyes.
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast