aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Aarin Metalheads/Metal Appreciators \w/ >_< \w/

1. Vaed
    Vaed
    A new folk band I recently found - Equilibrium - top-notch, top-quality upbeat symphonic folk right here. They're from Germany!

>>Link<<
  2. Cawolve
    Cawolve
    Thank you Vaed! ^^
    Hey everybody!! *grins*
  3. AlishaCatherine
    AlishaCatherine
    Thanks for posting that link, I greatly enjoyed it! I always love getting suggestions, because I'm really new to the metal genre.
  4. forestchild
    forestchild
    Hi all!! I just wanted to say that I love metal though I have only recently gotten into it and I am sooo excited because I get to see Maximum the Hormone in concert in a month!!
  5. Hellbreed
    Hellbreed
    Ey!! It´s so quit here!! Make some noise, Metalheads!! ^_-
  6. Schiz
    Schiz
    Liek kapow kookeh?
  7. Hellbreed
    Hellbreed
    Bang bang!! >_<
  8. Vaed
    Vaed
    Hey, sorry for the absence guys, been really busy over on this side ^_^ I'll come up with a few reqs when I get teh time. For now, enjoy >>this<< By Mercenary, a melodic power metal band from Denmark. My favorite song by them ^^
  9. lucka0021
    lucka0021
    @vaed.....it is ok....mainly you&#180;re back
  10. coz1134
    coz1134
    Well I had nothing better to do... so I randomly wandered through people profiles and found this... and now I'm going to spam you forever! *cough* I mean err... I'll uhmn... talk about important stuff to do with the uhmn... theme of this place... *cough* I have no idea what I'm saying.... THEY'RE GONNA EAT ME!!! (See? This is what happens when I get bored... I turn into a crazy person (more than usual) and spam... why am I writing? What the Hell? Hrmn... I think I'm going to shut up now... and find something to do before the voices come back... )
Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast