aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Aarin Metalheads/Metal Appreciators \w/ >_< \w/

1. Arch
    Arch
    Ah, Laibach, I knew the day would come when someone tried to germanize those fellows. Well guess what? They're not even remotely German.
    Dude's are from Slovenia.

Absolute proof.
  2. redStargirl
    redStargirl
    Who was trying to Germanize them? Me? No. There was a reason that I said "How about Laibach?" in a new sentence on a new line. I'd have to be a real idiot to claim Laibach had anything to do with the NDH movement.

I mean, anybody who likes the band should be quite aware that they are Slovenian, haha. Even just their name is an obvious giveaway. Though, I guess I could see how somebody would get them confused with Germany, since most of their famous songs are in German, like "Leben heißt Leben" and "Geburt einer Nation".

Laibach is double awesome for being the only band that I know of who got banned BEFORE releasing their first album.
  3. janick67
    janick67
    Hey all

New member here, I thought I'd take a squizz at the chat on here.

I'm an oldschool metaller myself but maybe I can catch up on the latest stuff and see if there's anything I like about now.
  4. TigreHielo
    TigreHielo
    Hi everybody! I've been a metal fan since the early days. I love all kinds, and have a huge collection that goes back to when metal was still part of the underground. The size of my collection is due mainly to the fact that I've been writing for metal and other music mags since the early 80s. Yes, I'm one of the older folks on here........
  5. TinaTheVampire
    TinaTheVampire
    hi...yes i'm new...:P
    i listen to all cindys of metal music but for now my favourite bands are: cob, dimmu borgir, laguna coil, pain, desturbed, in flames, and so on...
    am...i've been to metal camp two times (witch is in my town) and i really want to go this year as well...
    am...if i didn't tell something, just ask
  6. Arch
    Arch
    Hahahaha, the world is so small. You say you're from Tolmin? xD
    I've been to MC 5 times now already. Sh*t was so cash.

@redStargirl: My bad there. It's just that most people think them Germans, so I kind of assumed you were one such. Dudes are awesome, though they should really lay off the drugs.
  7. TinaTheVampire
    TinaTheVampire
    yeah the world is smaller and smaller :P ...oh how cool....are you coming this year too?
  8. Arch
    Arch
    Possibly so, if the band roster proves itself worthy. If not, then I'll just pop up for Reggae River Splash.
    Tolmin for the win
  9. Schiz
    Schiz
    Yo Arch, got any sweet music for mah ears? :P (and belated welcome back to Aarin, seems your leave wasn't as long as you intended, eh?)
  10. Arch
    Arch
    Yoho, Schiz! Thanks for the welcome-back and all. I wasn't aware that you were still around, I thought you and your gal had gone and gotten hitched and left for good. You guys *are* married now, right?

As for music, metal ain't really my "thang" these days (too goddamn hot and laid-back, the weather) - jazz/rock fusion is what's happening :3
Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast