aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yu-Gi-Oh abridged

1. Ohjisama
    Ohjisama
    soo does anyone here watch LittleKuriboh's abridged series of yu-gi-oh DM? if you haven't you should try it out if you are a comedy lover like me ^^
    so what is everyones favorite episode of it? I personally like the ones with bakura the most. xD
    P.S. teef charge the paddles we won't let this social group die!!
  2. Teef
    Teef
    @Ohjisama How high should we set the voltage cus this group is going too need a doozy...

About Yu-Gi-Oh! Abridged: I have it on my computer; completely downloaded but have only watched like 2 episodes or even just one. I don't like it all that much, it must be because I'm not into comedy. But then I have hardly gotten the chance to really watch it. I hope that later episodes will get better but I;m busy with other things right now to simply bother.... at least at this moment.
  3. Ohjisama
    Ohjisama
    @teef: pretty high well the abridged series is pretty much all comedy so if you don't like comedy I don't really recommend it but if you have ever seen any other abridged series which there are tons of them in my opinion LittleKuriboh's is probably the best of them all I haven't seen any as good
  4. SoraV
    SoraV
    Would it be too nerdy to say I am obsessed with this series? His inside-type jokes are amazing! My favorite in the series has to be Seto. LittleKuriboh does his voice so well, cause he's so stoic it's hilarious when he freaks out! Like the "blue screen of death" episode.

I've probably seen all of them, but I don't remember as much of the newer ones. I don't really have a particular favorite episode, but I really liked the Christmas specials and the episode when Yami goes out on a date with Tea. Its basically a bunch of Tea-bashing, so I'm all in! xD
  5. Ohjisama
    Ohjisama
    @SoraV: yea another abridged lover seto is one of my favorites also I loved the mircosoft flight simulator joke when he was flying to duel island I don't know if you have ever even seen that flight simulator but it is a total joke here are the controls if you want to see what they look like and you can also use joystick but it just makes it harder lol... anyways seto also had a lot of other great lines
  6. SoraV
    SoraV
    @Ohjisama: I don't remember that one! Do you remember which episode it is? And that picture looks...complicated. Not something I'd be able to do.
  7. Ohjisama
    Ohjisama
    @SoraV: umm I'm not sure on the episode but it was when seto was flying to duel island right before he dueled joey I think it was around episode 10 and the point of it was that no one can use that stupid flight simulator it is completely useless xP
  8. Teef
    Teef
    You people are doing it again...
  9. In_England
    In_England
    if your fans of Martin you may have heard he recently was robbed. So don't expect updates for a while...
  10. HisokaTsu
    HisokaTsu
    Go Yugioh Abridged! It is so awesome!!!!!! Bakura, Seto Kaiba, Marik, Duke and Tristan FTW!!!!!!!!