aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

YuGiOh Seme's :)

1. SweetLoveCries
    SweetLoveCries
    Where to start...? Well probably from naming characters that are mostly seme's in YuGiOh fandom- we have:

Seto- ice-cold bastard who bosses around and fires people out of fun;
    Yami/Atem- warm and ever understanding Pharaoh;
    Yami Bakura- crazy thief obsessed with knives and shadow realm;
    Yami Malik- psycho who loves torture.

These four guys are usually main characters and usually they are seme's. Who do -you- support as seme and is there maybe some other character that is good seme? Or can these four make ukes? :3

Personaly- I think that someone has to break down Seto Bastard+seme= hott but it would be nice to see him submitted for once
  2. Majo
    Majo
    The bastard Seme rule the world!!!!
    Besides Yami Malik I like everyone as Seme,it just changes from time to time.
    But Marik (Hikari) can be also a very good seme in combination with Jounouchi or Atem.
  3. SweetLoveCries
    SweetLoveCries
    Sometimes I like to ship Yami Bakura and Joey... forgive me Seto!
    And of course YBakura and Atem I actually never decided who seme is in that pairing
  4. Majo
    Majo
    Yami Baku and Atem? *thinks about that*
    Could imagine that in the ancient Egypt.
    Although I'd prefer SethxAtem there,I guess.
    But it's worth a second thought.
  5. mitzumikare
    mitzumikare
    evil yugi [and no, i don't mean yami] and possesed joey are awesome semes. but you can only have them for BDSM situations.

but i am mostly a seto seme fangirl.
  6. yaioboi13
    yaioboi13
    i luv seto 2
  7. OtherRomance
    OtherRomance
    Seto - YES. Even without an uke, his demeanor is just pure seme.
    Yami/Atem- The ideal seme for me but can still pass as an uke if he "agrees" He is still after all, a pharaoh and a ruler.
    Yami Bakura - Definitely! Given how soft his Hikari is.
    Yami Malik - Another Defnite. One of those characters that cannot cross the line to uke
    Hikari Malik - can be a seme too but is just being overshadowed by his Yami. He can actually pass for both seme and uke.