aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yu-Gi-Oh YAOI *^-^*

1. UchihaNa
    UchihaNa
    New member!!!!
    hehehe i love SetoxYami Yugi
  2. Arev
    Arev
    UchihaNa and darling , I hope you will have fun here!!

Oh, you love SetoxYami Yugi me too thay both are just too awesome!!!!

Thank you very much for joyining in and if there is something you can ask me, or my dear Shinemoon, he could aslo help you out here ^_____________^

So love have fun ^_~

Yours Arev
  3. blkandslvrangel
    blkandslvrangel
    Arev, I just noticed your note at the top of the page regarding doujinshi... and it reminded me that I have 18 (eek!) KaibaxJou doujinshi sitting on my shelf across the room, here (no worries, though, I still feel the love for KabiaxYami, YamixYugi, and a couple others)... and I should get around to checking the download section and see if I have any that haven't been uploaded there yet. Maybe after all this thesis craziness is behind me...
  4. Arev
    Arev
    blkandslvrangel, hooo, darling, you ahve such a doujin standing there and I don't know of it :P well if you uploda it here i would be living in heaven and I may come back from the land of the dead ^^....if you could uploaded it here it would be juts AWESOME!!!!!!

But you are so sweet telling me such thing like that ^_~ I am gald to have you here

hope to hera soon form you

See you

yours Arev *still sad and dead*
  5. blkandslvrangel
    blkandslvrangel
    Dead?! Arev, dear, that's no good... neither is the "sad" part. After my thesis is over on Aug. 29th, I'll see what I can do to get some of those uploaded. Now I just gotta convince my roommate to let me use her scanner... And in the meantime, feel better, okay? I'm sending good thoughts your way!
  6. Arev
    Arev
    blkandslvrangel so kind you are too dear I hope i will be fine soon, but it looks like I won't be....I am just away from my love and i can't conntact him and....he is in Holland and i don't know what to think...and aftre he come s back we wouldn not be able to see us as well... >___________< sorry....
    thank you for your kindness

I will just wait and i hope that your room mate would be that sweet to give you the scanner, otherwise ~___~....hope you will convince her ^^
    Thank you for your support dear, you are too sweet!!!

See you around

yours Arev.............sadness
  7. LuciferxDamien
    LuciferxDamien
    I just joined, so I thought I'd introduce myself. Yu-Gi-OH! is one of my all time favorite series.
    My top three pairings are:
    1. SetoxJoey
    2. SetoxYami
    3. YamixYuugi
    But I love just about any pairing from that show, all of the characters are just so lovable and fun! Well, be seeing all of you around.
  8. blkandslvrangel
    blkandslvrangel
    Hey LuciferxDamien! Welcome! I hope you have fun here with us.
  9. Arev
    Arev
    LuciferxDamien, dear I also hope you will have fun here with all the sweet guys in that thread, but there is no doubd you would

Haaaa, I see, you are a very fan of Seto Joey Yami yugi and yugi ^_____^ that is great, but you are right all of the parings are just great and I also love all of the characters
    Yu-Gi-Oh would be also one of my most favorite anime-s and i am happy it is yours too

Glad to have you here dear

See you around ne

Yours Arev
  10. brave heart
    brave heart
    wow so many new members since i visit the group hahah yay for you my shining angel and :welcome for all the new memebers
    hope you will have agreat time here ^^
Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast