aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yu-Gi-Oh YAOI *^-^*

1. Tel Vos
    Tel Vos
    Any idea how impossible it is to find the couple? lol. I'll upload pics if I manage to find any, everything I had was lost when my old machine died...
  2. Arev
    Arev
    I hate that, when the F**** pc dies X(, but we will be very thankful, if You post somehting ^^
  3. Arev
    Arev
    Hey, hey Friends, don't leave the theme like that, pelase descuss Your favorite couples, and the best doujinshi-s, i have seen some owesame doujinshi-s with yami bakurax marik, and setoxatemu ^^
  4. SoraV
    SoraV
    Yay, Arev-chan thank you for reviving the topic! I could try to download some pictures but I don't know how. *scratches head*
    But do you have any suggestions for good doujinshi? Or where we can download some? ^^
  5. brave heart
    brave heart
    hi, mina how are you ? i'm big fan of yami yugi x yugi , seto x joy ..^_^.. well i love so many but they my fav , i have so many of yu-gi-oh couples over 1000 , i will try to put them here if you like ..^_^..
  6. Arev
    Arev
    WELCOME Shinemoon, hope You will have fun here

And we all wait to see the images, that You have
    I myself have that much, but i can't put the here, there is some kind of trouble, don't know *cries*

Anyways, very happy you are here with us
  7. brave heart
    brave heart
    me too *hug* well i will try my best to uploading them for you
  8. Arev
    Arev
    You are so kind to me Darling, thank You *hugs back*
  9. brave heart
    brave heart
    oh,love you so much *kiss*
  10. brave heart
    brave heart
    hi every one , as i promised , but i'm sorry that all i could upload , my albums is full now but i hope you like them .^__^.
Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast